New Browser Based Game!

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
I am currently developing, with the help of a few others, a game called Serene OverloaD. This game is being developed from scratch, everything from our planned forum to the battle system to our PM system. So come check the new game out at http://sereneadventure.net/area51/ ! Have fun everyone!

themcman1

Reaction score
Well I struggled to read the text on the homepage... so I'm not going to register. :squint:

kkenny

Reaction score
It seems ok, nothing special though.
But better than nothing!

natsuki

Reaction score
is there an easier way to level up lol 87/700 to lv2 o_O

the ring navigation was nice though

dquigley

Reaction score
The link you had takes a long time to load, 30 sec, and I have highspeed cable comcast. You should fix that.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The link you had takes a long time to load, 30 sec, and I have highspeed cable comcast. You should fix that.

Run a speed test and show us what your speed is. Comcast, like every other ISP out there has different speeds that you can get the service in. Otherwise, when I get the chance, I'll register and try it out (and clock the load times over 7.1Mbps DSL).

jdsbax

Reaction score
I didn't see the game... seems like it was all under construction.

T

themasterrocker

Shouldn't this be in another forum like review my site? < I will check this with a sr mod.
Also the game is good

Dan

Reaction score
*MOVED*

Moved to Review My Site as really you are just asking for people to review your site/game.
The Gamers lounge is more for video games discussion etc.