New HOT Template

arsonistx

Reaction score
Well, I've decided this is my best template design so far. I think it's awesome, and I'm going to be coding and developing it very soon into CodeIt.us (I already own the domain, so I thought I'd develop it. :p) Tell me what you think of it, and what I can improve!

http://i19.tinypic.com/71mh478.jpg

:)

Mooseman

Reaction score
Very nice, and it would be nice to see the page 'real', not just an image :)
When using white text on a dark background, you need either a bigger font or at least make it bold ;)

Are there any submenues in the navbar ?
You also have New Tutorials and Latest Tutorials as an option, personally I would settle with only the Latest Tutorials ;)

Sohail

Reaction score
I really like that template! You should offer it in the Marketplace. I bet you would get good credits for it. What program did you use to make it anyway?

arsonistx

Reaction score
Nah, I can't sell it, as I made it for the website I am going to be developing soon. By the way, coded version coming today! I used Photoshop to design it. :)

arsonistx

Reaction score
I actually had somebody code it for me, and I paid them, because with all the developing this site is gonna take, I don't have time to code it myself. :p

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
it looks really nice I have to say, maybe you can do something a little for fun with the background..maybe some scanlines but those are too generic these days, but I am sure you will think of something

Afterburn

Reaction score
i like it too, simple on the eyes and not so busy. But I love busy sites too but clean is always good :p.

How much did you pay to get it coded? Please don't say no more than $10 LOL.

Jesse

Reaction score
Nice! Excellent Design. Professional yet Simple Design. Keep up the good work! :)

mattura

Reaction score
Nice design. I'd say you could afford to make the top banner a little shorter so that more content can be seen immediately. If you cut off the bottom such that the title is in the centre, moving the curve upwards, I think it would be great.