new look on home page

the-void

Reaction score
Woah, I just decided to visit this website and saw the new home page layout. It's very professional and esthetically appealing - hats off to the x10hosting staff! :happy:

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Nice job to who ever did this. Very nice!

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
We all (the staff) have been working on this for a long time now, Im glad It's finally (well mostly) finished :)

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
WOW!! I really like it, it looks so professional!!!!, I just came here today for the first time and looked at this new layout. I just wonder which will be the express plans, and those free resources.:grin:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
aaorozco said:
WOW!! I really like it, it looks so professional!!!!, I just came here today for the first time and looked at this new layout. I just wonder which will be the express plans, and those free resources.:grin:
You'll find out pretty soon ;)

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
That is one nice homepage! It is way more pro. than the old one. I personaly give it a 10/10. I can't wait to see what other things that you are going to add to it!

dsfreak

Reaction score
Me= Like more than anyone else! Ha, I like it more than all of you put together, lol. Nah, but it is cool. Propz to the designer of the template.

B

Brandon

I cant wait to find out what those tools are

Last edited by a moderator:

barbaricfrog

Reaction score
yea u guys rock!
The new look is wiked i saw it for the first time and thought wow then i had to find the way into the forums cause im such a dimwit anyway good work guys

Barbaricfrog:grin:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, me neither; but as Tyler said before, we'll see it soon.

X3r0X

Reaction score
Just some feedback:

I think the logo needs to be edited a bit more, to fit in with the site and all. Perhaps a more fitting colour and font for the X so it merges with the rest of the text but still sticks out? Perhaps also try moving the plans to the middle of the page and delete some of the unused space underneath it, so it just generally looks tidier. And one last thing, try putting some sort of content box around the news, just to make it stand out :grin:.

EDIT: Forgot to add that asides from those tiny little things that could be improved, looks great!

X3r0X

Last edited: