Prime Account
Reaction score
Active Subscriptions

1. Prime Membership Start Date 11-11-2010 Expiry Date 11-11-2011

EDIT to add: Hosting package: adfree-infinity

Also just noticed this...

Went to try the arcade and any game I try playing says:

vBulletin Message
The administrator has disabled playing games for your usergroup.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
With Prime you'd still be on the same server, so no that part won't change.

Are you saying the automated installs does not work for wordpress? We did sort an exception for that based on the information we had at that point. As for myBB, not sure an exception has been sorted for myBB though, but we'll look into adding that if there's not one yet.

chad37

Prime Account
Reaction score
I still do not have access to post/reply in the Prime Members forum nor does it appear that my hosting package has been upgraded.

lazertagrocks51

Reaction score
With Prime you'd still be on the same server, so no that part won't change.

Are you saying the automated installs does not work for wordpress? We did sort an exception for that based on the information we had at that point. As for myBB, not sure an exception has been sorted for myBB though, but we'll look into adding that if there's not one yet.
I'm saying I can't install themes automatically, I have to download and then upload them.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I still do not have access to post/reply in the Prime Members forum nor does it appear that my hosting package has been upgraded.

If you are looking in account panel, that can sometimes be rather slow in updating, you should however have the correct package now.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm saying I can't install themes automatically, I have to download and then upload them.

I'll look for the IPs to unblock later, but if you want to help could you find out the IPs that MyBB connects to to get themes and stuff?

~Callum

beatles-143

Reaction score

It might be that you need 10 posts before you can post in some parts of the forum.

jreyes33

Reaction score
Is getting the Prime Membership the solution for getting CGI scripts back on working, or are they still blocked for everyone? Will they ever get restored for free accounts?

Humza

Reaction score
If I could afford it I would buy it, PayPal Balance: £0.00, Anyway hopefully when I start earning my own money i'll buy a VPS from you guys. (I'm a 13 Year Old Web Developer)

semuanya61

Reaction score
It means . no post per month??

That great.. but whaat does the lack of the prime member?

semuanya61

Reaction score
You have to log in once a month to avoid an inactivity suspension

~Callum
Supercharge your free hosting account with a prime membership. Check out our prime membership page for full details. Prime membership comes with the following perks:
* No Forum Login Rule ==>
* One Cron Per Minute
* Really Cool Forum Badge
* Double Allowed CPU\Memory Resources
* Double Specs (Databases, Emails, Etc...)
* Support Requests Highlighted
* Access To Prime Member Forum
* No Forum Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.