New Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
mattspec said:
if ppl want something from staff they should ask in proper english, i personally dont have problem with it, but it may may trouble others trying to fill a request, but that in itself should discourager ppl, if you will notice i say ppl not people, it is much shorter and they know what i mean

Huh? What the heck does "ppl" mean? Can you please clearify your post? :hsdance:

Anton

Reaction score
People, and using ppl is bad too, just type it out p e o p l e, its like php or phat hoe panties...you never know ^-^

B

Brandon

Think about this in Php you wouldn't say

CODE
if ($ation == "loggyout")
{
Setcookie("logcooke[pwd]","",tima() - 3600);
Setcookie("logcooke[user]","",tima() - 3600);
include($loggyout_pag);
close;

Jordan K

Reaction score
DesertWar said:
Think about this in Php you wouldn't say

CODE
if ($ation == "loggyout")
{
Setcookie("logcooke[pwd]","",tima() - 3600);
Setcookie("logcooke[user]","",tima() - 3600);
include($loggyout_pag);
close;

Lol, oWn3d. :hsdance:

B

Brandon

Lol, 1 707411y 46r33 w17h y0u P30p13 5h0u1d 5p34k 4nd 7yp3 pr0p3r 6r4mm3r

dragoneye_xp

Reaction score
Here's an idea - a shorthand extender extension (or whatever you want to call it).
You could add that to the forums and when people post messages with shorthand in it, it can automatically extend it out into what it's supposed to mean in plain English.

Jordan K

Reaction score
dragoneye_xp said:
Here's an idea - a shorthand extender extension (or whatever you want to call it).
You could add that to the forums and when people post messages with shorthand in it, it can automatically extend it out into what it's supposed to mean in plain English.

Too much work, and because you can write things in so many different ways... this just isn't possible right now seeing as they already do enough for us.

Cynical

Reaction score
Fair enough. I typically don't use shorthand on ANY forums, but there are plenty of culprits here and elsewhere.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Going to close this... Just take some care when you're asking questions or typing, you're not going to get in trouble for using common internet slang or making typos.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.