New Server, Post Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If your account is having issues please post HERE so I can look into it. We've moved over 1,300 accounts and I know there are problems with some of the accounts. Please post your account info along with the problem. I will take care of these in the order they are posted. Please post ASAP as the old server will be going offline soon.

Thanks,
-Corey

tweener

Reaction score
ok i guess im first. I cant go to my site pspandmore.x10hosting.com

i cannt loginto cpanel and i cant use FTP. not sure what the problem is maybe the server is not connecting or something

xose87

Reaction score
Hi corey!
Im currently having problems with my forum. Everytime i login or post something or view something, it will somehow make my forum down. As in, my whole account is not accessible for around 1hour. After 1 hour later, i manage to view my forum, but as soon as i login again, my forum is down again. Sometimes it run smoothly, sometimes it juz kill it. Please kindly have a look at my account Corey. Thanks in advanced.

User account: it1e.x10hosting.com

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
My account still has not been moved... cPanel's ping still gives me 70.xx.xx.xx. I'm dizzytech.x10hosting.com with the username zacwal. I also have no more GD Support and PHP Mail Server options are either down or permanentley off; phpBB will not send mail. (Nobody can register or send PMs)

careerbridge

Reaction score
I think there is some problem with Predefined Variables of php in the new server. I can't use '$REMOTE_ADDR' to get the user's IP address and this realy caused errors in my code. But $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] is working....

Torch

Reaction score
Well, my account works now.
But I'm still having that errors which I started having about a day or so before the transfer (more info).

Richard

Reaction score
careerbridge said:
I think there is some problem with Predefined Variables of php in the new server. I can't use '$REMOTE_ADDR' to get the user's IP address and this realy caused errors in my code. But $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] is working....
Thats because globals have been droped from php for security reasons. The recomendation by PHP.net is to use $_SERVER, $_POST, $_GET and so on

Reclutador

Reaction score
Hey guys, ive got problems with MySQL, it don`t appear

The username is dr3 and the http is www.dr3.x10hosting.com

th4nks for all :)

Edit: IF I create this to back up, its more easy to recover the SQL of the old server?

Last edited:

rainman0

Reaction score
DizzyTechnology said:
My account still has not been moved... cPanel's ping still gives me 70.xx.xx.xx. I'm dizzytech.x10hosting.com with the username zacwal. I also have no more GD Support and PHP Mail Server options are either down or permanentley off; phpBB will not send mail. (Nobody can register or send PMs)

Same except for the PHPBB stuff (i don't have a PHPBB Board.)

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Make sure you guys all post your usernames.. (Subdomains are ok also, just need something. :))

dharmil

Reaction score
um i cant figure out how do i know if i am on the new server? Cpanel Gives me this ip 72.232.204.42

Last edited:

Reclutador

Reaction score
dharmil said:
um i cant figure out how do i know if i am on the new server? Cpanel Gives me this ip 72.232.204.42

Friend this is the ip from the new server, the old server starts by 70.

MultiMediaMadness

Reaction score
I can get on my site and cpanel, but it's extremly slow, FTP is working fine.
username: mmm
subdomain: mmm.x10hosting.com

apclan

Reaction score
could someone fix my site? i can't get into the administration panel in phpbb.

swirly

Reaction score
well now my siote dosnt even work...i posted my info earlier

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
In case you need it, the server IP is 72.232.204.42

Status
Not open for further replies.