Status
Not open for further replies.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
mkstretch said:
I cant log into cpanel or use FTP, and when i go to my site Index of/ comes up. My site is Kramerpage.com.x10hosting.com. Thanks.
Should be working anytime now.

N2PGames

Reaction score
WTF!! is going on i can connect to my website from my PSP , my friends houe , Libary but i cant connect to it at my house i can connect to any onther site!?

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
falken said:
i have a virtually brand new account (less than a week). all the work i have done on it is gone, including html, forums, and mysql databases.

darklords.x10hosting.com
Account Restored.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
N2PGames said:
WTF!! is going on i can connect to my website from my PSP , my friends houe , Libary but i cant connect to it at my house i can connect to any onther site!?
Then it's probably just a DNS issue from your ISP. Sometimes they take some hours to update.

TarinC

Reaction score
Corey said:
It would come with all the files, if that is what you want.

the files are perfectly fine but can someone restore the mysql from the old server to the new?

username: tpsx10h
subdomain: wc3.x10hosting.com

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
TarinC said:
the files are perfectly fine but can someone restore the mysql from the old server to the new?

Your account is being restored at the moment.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Actually, it should be working...

Edit: Checking it again...

Last edited:

DrVonKatze

Reaction score
Hey, everything seems to be working OK, I uploaded some new stuff and it's all good; except that PHPList is nowhere to be found.
If I go to the Fantastico section of the cpanel, it actually prompts me to install PHPList from scratch. Do I have to do all that mailing-list-setup work again or can it be restored somehow?

Thanks!

Username: rantx10h
Subdomain: http://rant.x10hosting.com

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
DrVonKatze said:
Hey, everything seems to be working OK, I uploaded some new stuff and it's all good; except that PHPList is nowhere to be found.
If I go to the Fantastico section of the cpanel, it actually prompts me to install PHPList from scratch. Do I have to do all that mailing-list-setup work again or can it be restored somehow?

Thanks!

Username: rantx10h
Subdomain: http://rant.x10hosting.com
Should be working soon...

javaguy78

Reaction score
I've got an idea. I have copied off all my information. Can you just reset my account to brand new, as in remove anything in the public_html folder, unpark both of my domains (animatedzoompixels.com, themaskedcrusader.com) and such.

Also, the old server had support for me to use EveryDNS.net to manage my DNS... can we get the EveryDNS Nameservers added to this server's /etc/ip.remotedns. (38.99.14.207, 216.218.240.206, 80.84.249.169)?

It is still telling me that themaskedcrusader.com is already configured when it is not working... :)

site: themaskedcrusader.exofire.net
account: cschalk

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
javaguy78 said:
I've got an idea. I have copied off all my information. Can you just reset my account to brand new, as in remove anything in the public_html folder, unpark both of my domains (animatedzoompixels.com, themaskedcrusader.com) and such.

Also, the old server had support for me to use EveryDNS.net to manage my DNS... can we get the EveryDNS Nameservers added to this server's /etc/ip.remotedns. (38.99.14.207, 216.218.240.206, 80.84.249.169)?

It is still telling me that themaskedcrusader.com is already configured when it is not working... :)

site: themaskedcrusader.exofire.net
account: cschalk
Your site is working...

javaguy78

Reaction score
Alejandro said:
Your site is working...

Schweet! Just one more thing.. I still cannot add my domain to my site. when I try to put in themaskedcrusader.com on the Parked Domains section, it still tells me "themaskedcrusader.com is already configured." but I cannot browse to my page by going to www.themaskedcrusader.com. Also, it is not available in the dropdown list to remove from my site....

Also, it still shows 0/2 next to "Parked Domains" on the main cpanel page.

my account is: cschalk

Last edited:

TarinC

Reaction score
Alejandro said:
Your account is being restored at the moment.

homepage says: There is no website configured at this address.

how long will it actually take to restore, it said that from yesterday.

trsa1

Reaction score
Hello X10 Staff,

My website is trsa.x10hosting.com. THe problem is that I can login with username : trsa. My pwd doesnt work and some of my files and images arent working. Any help plz?

Username: trsa
subdomain: trsa.x10hosting.com

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
TarinC said:
homepage says: There is no website configured at this address.

how long will it actually take to restore, it said that from yesterday.
I've been having problems with this account, is your database very big?

trsa1

Reaction score
Okay. I was able to log in anf fix everything.

Now I have a new Problem

I get: There is no website configured at this address.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
trsa1 said:
Hello X10 Staff,

My website is trsa.x10hosting.com. THe problem is that I can login with username : trsa. My pwd doesnt work and some of my files and images arent working. Any help plz?

Try now...

trsa1

Reaction score
Hmm, it was apparently fixed before you posted Alejandro. I posted some topics before you posted and now they are gone. Can you go back or should I just move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.