New Signature

arsonistx

Reaction score
I just made this for Chris here on the x10 forums, and I thought it was really good, so I thought I'd show it off a bit. :p
Comments & suggestions welcome:
6upi2x0.gif

Edit:
I just finished another one as well. Here it is:
8g6w48n.gif

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
Yes i like it. It suits me. I am a very straight forward no BS type of Account Manager. The Sig reflects that. Very well done :)

DMacK

Reaction score
I like the first more but both look great. Excellent job with lighting on both also. What fonts did you use for your name?

reichiru

Reaction score
I really like both of them, like I have told you before, your stuff are clean and modern-looking :) Keep up the good work!

arsonistx

Reaction score
I like the first more but both look great. Excellent job with lighting on both also. What fonts did you use for your name?

The text where it says 'Arsonist' is a font called Appendix. The X is a font called Trashco. :)

Also, I've done 3 more! Haha, here they are:
8g9cfop.gif

6l3n2a0.gif

6lt1r0g.gif

All your comments are appreciated. :)

ryoko126

Reaction score
Oooh Vivi... He's so cute! I love your signatures alot. In fact, I'd like you to make me a signature if you don't mind.

arsonistx

Reaction score
Oooh Vivi... He's so cute! I love your signatures alot. In fact, I'd like you to make me a signature if you don't mind.

I'd be glad to! :)
Just sign up at http://xanthom-designs.co.uk, make 5 posts, then request it and I'll have it done in no time.
Unfortunately, my website partner and I are working on getting more members to Xanthom Designs, so I don't fill requests on the x10 forums anymore. But if you would like me to make you one on there, I'd be more than happy to. :)