New Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brandon

Mani5 said:
yeah I am puttin da userbar in my sig everywhere! I wud love to support x10! :D

-Mani

Thanks I was making them at last moment.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
That error is caused by the JS rollovers, when you attempt to "scroll over" before the page has been completely loaded. :-(

James

Banned
Reaction score
I got the same Problem, So you need to have waited for it to load or that error apears. (probally doesnt help me downloading in the background, lol)

Conor

Reaction score
Great stuff guys. I know a lot of hard work went into this and on behalf of everyone, thanks.

B

Brandon

Why would you think Bryon made them :). I was the one who posted theme in the Announcements Forum.

jensen

Reaction score
Re: New Site!(Copied from Announcements)

Sheepoholics said:
Very pretty indeed. I only have two complaints. I don't like the user information being horizantal instead of vertical (in the posts) and the quick reply should work with out clicking a quick reply button.

The new front page for x10hosting gives a very good first impression to those who have not known how great x10hosting has been. The new layout and colour of the forums have made me forget about posting elsewhere except for one issue about the user information being horizontal. More specifically - that the user signature and the user information bar is so much thicker than the actual post it makes the posts "disappear"

Is there a way to either make the user information bar thinner or can I turn off some features so that I can read the posts better?

Oh ya about the quick reply button, I had to look around a bit. No sign to say that it's a quick reply button. But once one gets it, then there's no more question about the quick reply button.

I think the quick reply has been "upgraded" compared to the ordinary quick reply. Thanks for the upgrades x10hosting.

*edit*
Just went to the UserCP and was amazed by the options that we now have. So I turned off signatures and avatars and reading the posts become so much easier, so no complaints now about the horizontal user bar. Forum loads faster too with all the options off.

The edit function must be the first of its kind. So simple and quick no waiting for Java scripts. Horray x10hosting. Love the new site. Love the new forums!

Last edited:

moose

Reaction score

Did I miss out on some updates, because I haven't seen the shop item that you can purchase to get a domain for an year..

James

Banned
Reaction score

moose said:
Did I miss out on some updates, because I haven't seen the shop item that you can purchase to get a domain for an year..

There still got to do that, its just extra stuff that didnt have time.
I cannt wait, to get a domain.

moose

Reaction score

Yeah, if I ever buy anything, I think that's what I'll get, even though I'm already pretty sure that I'm gonna buy one haha.

Good luck with all the rest of the work crew :)

soten355

Reaction score
Brandon said:
What browser were you using soten355?
I'm using firefox 1.5.0.1
i don't know if there is another version out yet, so yeah...

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
dont worry they'll be at least 10000 points, and coreys gunna have account upgrades and stuff (including domains) when x10Rewards comes out, and i belive corey has stated this many times before... but for those who still don't know.

nightscream

Reaction score
the new website is just sweet
i really like it i only get somethimes an image url error
but it's sweet

keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.