New user panel feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Dear x10hosting support, When you try to put a free domain like user.tk on this new system and you pick the user.tk from the list it's doesn't all you get is a blank drop down menu the same if you use the domain you use with x10hosting . I don't like this new user panel and i would like and request the old user panel:(:( . please help

Signed
kf4bog

Ps. Sorry for my rant . But i thought the old user panel was butter then the one your using . haven't you heard the saying if it's not Broke don't fix it?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you read the post about why it was decided to migrate to DA? See: https://x10hosting.com/community/threads/cpanel-migration-to-directadmin.206877/

If not, here is the short version, cPanel people got greedy and decided to charge per account on the server in addition to the base license. For free hosting that just isn't possible. So it was either change panel or stop providing free hosting.

Premium hosting keeps cPanel though as there the users are paying for it, if you prefer cPanel you are welcome to upgrade to the paid option.

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you read the post about why it was decided to migrate to DA? See: https://x10hosting.com/community/threads/cpanel-migration-to-directadmin.206877/

If not, here is the short version, cPanel people got greedy and decided to charge per account on the server in addition to the base license. For free hosting that just isn't possible. So it was either change panel or stop providing free hosting.

Premium hosting keeps cPanel though as there the users are paying for it, if you prefer cPanel you are welcome to upgrade to the paid option.

ok, So how can i get my domain and wordpress to work with the new user panel for the free plan?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I did look at your account and noticed that it does look like something went wrong with the transfer of your account, there are no domains listed for it, I'll alert those responsible for migrations about that.

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow, Please let me no When the problem is fixed. And i'll try it again after i here back you or any of the other admin's

Thank you:):):)

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This is a picture of what you see When you try to setup wordpress with your domain . I hope this help into working on a fix to this problem

Attachments

• webpress.png
    webpress.png
    118.9 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.