New Way To Bypass Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You can now take a few moments to post an introduction post in the intro forum to get a free bypass code. This offer is only good once per user.

Be sure to write atleast a few sentences!

After you post your introduction thread go over to:
http://forums.x10hosting.com/bypass.php to receive your code.

This code will let you bypass the lottery system and guarantee you an account when they are create that evening.

-Corey

Articz

Reaction score
wow thats good news for all those new members and a great way to keep members active good idea corey. is this available all the time or for a limited time only

Cynical

Reaction score
This is good because it will allow more people to get their web space, but only those who really want it and take the time to visit the forums :). Good idea.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
This should be a permanent change, unless of course we start getting hundreds of intro posts a day ;)

With the new rules we can take on more accounts than before since we're getting rid of all the 'bad' ones.

-Corey

Last edited:

Nightchild

Reaction score
Thanks for the chance to get my spot in your free hosting service.

Now for the 64 million dollar question -

For awhile Ive had no luck with the lottery, but I keep singing up :) last night right after the results were in I signed up again.. I think I was number 4 in line... now after spotting your great offer for introductions I posted one and got my bypass code which is awesome.

Could I signup again today with that code or will it deny me, and if I wait until tomorrow will the code still be good?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The code is good until used. We might set an expiration later on but it would be a few months before one would expire. If your account is currently in the pool for today it won't let you sign-up with the same info. If you give me the info I'll remove the account so you can sign-up again with the code.

-Corey

makriggs

Reaction score
thnx dude for me its very usefull to have a bypass code I am searching it for a long time thanking you very much this forum really rocks man.

This is makriggs

mkstretch

Reaction score
Wow this would be great to get a spot on X10hosting. Great idea. Thanks.
Mkstretch

restinpieces

Reaction score
Sorry to burst the bubble.. but I've posted an introduction.. and still I'm not allowed to get a bypass code...
Cheers

Last edited:

The Dude

Reaction score
I love this idea but I also seem to be having a problem. I have made an introduction (a rather nice one too) and still cannot use the Lottery Bypass code.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
The Dude said:
I love this idea but I also seem to be having a problem. I have made an introduction (a rather nice one too) and still cannot use the Lottery Bypass code.

what do you mean you cant use the lottery bypass code?

azntechguy

Reaction score
Yeah. I've had that problem too at first. I couldn't get the bypass code after posting the introductory post at the Intro sub-forum.

For me, logging out of my account, clearing my cookies and re-logging in did the trick for me.

Conor

Reaction score
Cookies are probably the problem. Clear em and go again :)

mikel2k3

Reaction score
i posted my intro, got bypass code and all that worked.... but its been a couple of days and i still havnt got my hosting.. Any reason why?

Status
Not open for further replies.