Newly Uploaded Content 404

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon19951160

Reaction score
Hello,

Anything uploaded post migration sparks a 404 error. This may be due to the fact that I had a new domain that became the main. However but pointed to the same public_html folder. Only the original website would display the content and not the second one. I swapped the default main domain and even moved the public_html to the second website and still the same issue. However, now the first one does not work at all as it no longer has its own public_html.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I see that you are using cloudflare, since there isn't any integration with cloudflare with directadmin you would need to update the A record for the domain at cloudflare if you haven't. The IP of the new server is: 198.91.81.13

I'll see to recreating the public_html for you, but for the future please note that you should only ever move/delete the contents of the folder and not the folder itself.

brandon19951160

Reaction score
I see that you are using cloudflare, since there isn't any integration with cloudflare with directadmin you would need to update the A record for the domain at cloudflare if you haven't. The IP of the new server is: 198.91.81.13

I'll see to recreating the public_html for you, but for the future please note that you should only ever move/delete the contents of the folder and not the folder itself.
This seems to have fixed the issue. Thank you for the assistance!

Status
Not open for further replies.