No email received

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmario

Reaction score
I tried to link my forum account with Cpanel account, but I am not receiving any email on my Cpanel account to register it.

What to I do?

un: dmario
domain: dmario.x10hosting.com
email: mariyahz@hotmail.com

Last edited:

3aKaT

Reaction score
Me too

cpanel name:eek:vivo
domain: freefly.org.ru
e-mail: vlad4web@gmail.com
----------
but recived second wrong email about activate new registration :)

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Maybe Bryon can take a look at this when he gets on.

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
check the spam. also make sure the contact email in cpanel is the correct email address

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Chris S said:
check the spam. also make sure the contact email in cpanel is the correct email address

I do believe there may be a problem with it. I attempted to link my account ( before I realized being on the paid servers didn't need to ) ... I checked 3 accounts ( to make sure ), all the junk / spam folders ... waited 36 hrs, sent it again ... still nothing.

and I know my e-mail is correct.

kabshi

Reaction score
StarShine said:
I do believe there may be a problem with it. I attempted to link my account ( before I realized being on the paid servers didn't need to ) ... I checked 3 accounts ( to make sure ), all the junk / spam folders ... waited 36 hrs, sent it again ... still nothing.

and I know my e-mail is correct.
Mine is also definitly correct And I checked spam and everything. Why is the email not coming?

3aKaT

Reaction score
problem too..i cant relink(no email received) ...but i recived 3rd email about activation another account :)

kabshi

Reaction score
I think I know why.

It's because our Cpanels have not updated.
I still get the Cpanel XP EVOLUTION with the blue background, but apparently it's been upgraded to "Control Panel - Home" or something, with the stats on the right hand side and a white background.

So can someone fix this?

jaygreentree

Reaction score
Corey has been working on this and will get your accounts setup soon. There was a problem with the signup system and Corey is manually activating accounts so please wait. He is trying to get the ones who have been waiting at least 15 days or more first.

Dmario

Reaction score
I am not talking about the new account confirmation email.

I am talking about the email that links your forum account to your cpane account.

It has been almost 2 weeks and I have not received the email yet.
Corey, please help.

Chris Z

Reaction score
try relinking it, SMTP might've just been down when you requested for the email or w/e

Status
Not open for further replies.