"No Such User Here" When sending email to/from domain email

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleanldx

Reaction score
I am not able to send emails to kiar@laughdealer.com or charlie@laughdealer.com from the free domain: cleanld.x10host.com.

I used GoDaddy to register my domain, and am using CloudFlare as my CDN.

Desired:

I would like to use a Contact Form to email form submissions, to the above email addresses.

Tested:
-emailing from my gmail account to kiar@laughdealer.com works, and vice versa.
-an identical contact form, hosted on 000webhost works ("To" was set to kiar@laughdealer.com, and "From" used the default: wordpress@cleanld.000webhostapp.com)
-If I enter any of my gmail email addresses in "To" for the below contact form, everything works as expected. But any laughdealer.com email does not.

-I've tried changing my mx entries from mx.zoho.com to mx.zohomail.com. Same outcome.

-Creating an email on x10hosting "kiar@cleanld.x10host.com" and emailing a laughdealer.com email, does NOT work.

Mailer-Daemon message:
"
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

kiar@laughdealer.com
No Such User Here
"​

- Emailing kiar@laughdealer.com to kiar@cleanld.x10host.com returns:

"This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error.

kiar@cleanld.x10host.com INVALID_ADDRESS, ERROR_CODE :550, ERROR_CODE :Verification failed for <kiar@laughdealer.com>
No Such User Here
Sender verify failed

Received:from mail.zoho.com by mx.zohomail.com
with SMTP id 1519890150605745.4347445520445; Wed, 28 Feb 2018 23:42:30 -0800 (PST)
Message-ID:<161e08334cc.ebe21e40221247.6764179848395021413@laughdealer.com>
Date:Wed, 28 Feb 2018 23:42:30 -0800
User-Agent:Zoho Mail
To:"kiar" <kiar@cleanld.x10host.com>
Subject:Okay... Mmooossttt people don't believe I exist.
Content-Type:multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_719011_151630663.1519890150604"
"​

-mxtoolbox shows DNS is public

From other threads, it seems that the x10hosting.com admin need to create a less strict rule/ exception for the account, but I am all ears if this seems like another problem. Thanks!

lylex10h

Reaction score
cPanel --> Mail box --> MX Entry --> Domain: laughdealer.com --> Select the radio button for "Remote Mail Exchange" and click the [Change] button.

cleanldx

Reaction score
Oh wow! I was looking all over in "x10Hosting Basic" settings and didn't think to switch themes. Thank you
lylex10h, this fixed it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.