Not accept registrations???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartolomei

Reaction score
Sorry, we're not able to accept your registration.
We are not currently accepting new users from Puerto Rico. Please try again at a later date. We are expanding our allowed country list in the upcoming days.

Why? Puerto Rico?
:(

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Why? Puerto Rico?
A IP's 'country code' is removed form x10hosting's free-hosting "Whitelist" when the ratio of all accounts at x10hosting with that IP's 'country code' to accounts that are deleted (terminated) for being outside of the TOS (Terms of service) with that same IP's 'country code' reaches a set amount OR when U.S.A. law prohibits that country

NOTE: This restriction is NOT about who or what YOU are - but is about which country code the current IP (Internet Protocol) address you are using - shows

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Not right now, unfortunately. For a while now, we have been blocking signups from regions that have shown high levels of abuse. Don't worry though; we're in the process of trialing some new ways of fighting abuse, and we plan on opening signups to (almost) all countries soon.

https://x10hosting.com/community/threads/updates.200554/

Thank you,

Bartolomei

Reaction score
Thx for the opportunity, but if I can't make a WordPress page, no found a reason to stay here, Pls remove all my account and information. TY for short stay with you and your fast response.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry, there have been no recent changes to our country restrictions policy. Please check back at another time.

Thank you,

Bartolomei

Reaction score
Well, now is January 2018 nothing yet... (

Sorry, we're not able to accept your registration.
We are not currently accepting new users from Puerto Rico. Please try again at a later date. We are expanding our allowed country list in the upcoming days.
If this is a mistake or if you are a teacher at an educational institution, please contact us at support@x10hosting.com. )​

I like do 2 webs; 1 personal WordPress blog.. and 1 for my church.
I'm a Administrative Assistant in School (second Principal), and work in a TV program Online in my church. I not a kid have 47 years. I like a opportunity to do my 2 webs here, if u have the authority to help me.

Thx;

Rene Bartolomei.

lylex10h

Reaction score
I feel for you bro, especially since Puerto Rico is not a country. It would be like banning sign-ups from Illinois, but not Indiana (that's a discussion for another time). If you need to create a free WordPress blog, I would recommend Googling: wordpress.

Last edited:

Bartolomei

Reaction score
How I remove or delete all my data from this place. I can't have the chance to make web page here.

Status
Not open for further replies.