not sure what happend

Discussion in 'Free Hosting' started by serenity1350, Nov 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serenity1350

serenity1350 New Member

Fatal error: ERROR: You do not have access to this Ticket. in /home/support/public_html/modules/tickets/client_tickets.php on line 172

my ticket was closed but not resolved? or is in progress? was regarding the bug with failing to create webhosting and the email woudl be in use if its not successful.

2. joshua filby

joshua filby New Member

1. Are you logged into the support system?
    2. Are you logging in with the right account.
    3. If your logged in with the right account and all, then sometimes these things happen. It has happened to me, and a Support Staff had to fix it for me.

Thanks,
    Josh

3. serenity1350

serenity1350 New Member

i believe so i clicked on the proper links asking to open the ticket.

4. joshua filby

joshua filby New Member

Okay, when you click it, does it say "Logged in: serenity1350" if not then login.

5. serenity1350

serenity1350 New Member

definitely logged in and it redirects to the community support is there no way to actually get a hold of a staff member to simple delete my account at the least and ill just re-register. i dont know who can do that so if someone who does know please ask for me that would be great thanks...

6. joshua filby

joshua filby New Member

Just go to Http://support.x10hosting.com and submit a ticket(It will bring you to a page to create a thread) and request your account to be deleted.

Thanks,
    Josh

7. serenity1350

serenity1350 New Member

my problem is clicking open support ticket brings me to a "open support thread" then to here... this is what i initially tried.

8. Anna

Anna I am just me Staff Member

That is because all support requests are routed through forum first. That's how the system works.

If the community can not assist they can escalate the thread into ticket system, but tickets can not be directly created.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  9. adamparkzer

adamparkzer On Extended Leave

Hi serenity1350,

Now that you have been given a definite answer to your question by an account manager, and you have not posted a response back in over 48 hours, I am going to conclude that this problem is now resolved and close this thread. Feel free to create a new support request if you need more help or have any additional questions.

- Adam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.