Note to all mods etc on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshian

Reaction score
This is a note for all moderators, admins etc who come on this forum.
You're always asking us to close our threads if our problem is solved, there even is a sticky to remind us of it, and I beleive most of us know we should close our threads, but please read the sticky!
At this moment, the last post goes like this:
verbsite said:
Okay users, it has been confirmed that you cannot indeed close your own threads, I am going to contact an admin to see if this problem can be resolved.

Edit: An admin has been made aware of this issue and a soluction should be reached within a few days.

For now you can just say something like "Thank you, please close this thread" and one of the moderators will close the thread.

Thank you,
Verbsite.

So my point is, stickies aren't just for us normal users, but you too should read them!

Link: http://forums.x10hosting.com/programming-help/63229-please-close-your-answered-threads.html

Note: I'm not trying to offend anybody, but I just want to avoid everyone is thinking he's doing something wrong...

- Marshian

Last edited:

LHVWB

Reaction score
Okay, thank you I guess.

At the moment starshine is still looking into this, but it doesn't have a huge priority because he has some other projects which need completion first, I will post again in the sticky once this issue has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.