Nothing is Solved on the Servers

Discussion in 'Free Hosting' started by stgeorge, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stgeorge

stgeorge Member

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  2. stpvoice

stpvoice Community Support Rep Community Support

Hello,

If you're experiencing any service issues you should open a support ticket outlining the specific problems you're having. This will allow our staff to track the progress of issues.
    Your previous thread was closed as it had gone off-topic. As was said there, if you have any feedback it is welcomed, but please post it in a constructive way in the Feedback and Suggestions forum.

3. stgeorge

stgeorge Member

Shortly after posting this the Sites are back up again.
    They are back online now, but for how long?

If I was to file a ticket every time there has been a problem since my original post, I would have filed in the reason of 8 or 9 tickets, as one minute the sites are online, the next, they are not.

I would imagine that the Ticket system has been overwhelmed over the past 12 days.

The earliest response I have had on a Ticket in the past is 6 hours, the other time 18 hours.

In the past I have only received two response to tickets, normally someone just logs in and closes the tickets without reply, or worse they just get deleted.

As I said in my previous post:
    The problems over the past twelve days are not individual account issues, they are server wide.

The Service Alerts are now back online but the last Alert was:
    But the Server has been experiencing problems since the last Alert.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.