[OFF][? points] Webmaster Services!

kkenny

Reaction score
Welcome!

This is KKENNY's Webmaster Services shop!
I currently offer services for new/early webmasters who don't have any idea on how to install 3rd party scripts(forums, wikis, blogs, bbs, etc.,) on their site without using Fantastico. Hopefully as time goes by, I will be able to offer more services.

3rd Party Script Service
FAQ
Why am I better than Fantastico?
Fantastico is a really crappy program, and limits your ability to be able to customize/upgrade/install your script. Custom Installations are cool!

Why should you use me?
I am an x10 staff member. You can trust that all I will do is install your script.

Services
3rd Party Script INSTALLATION (prices may vary plus or minus 15 credits):

Wordpress - 15 Credits
Cutenews - 15 Credits
Joomla 1.0 - 25 Credits
Drupal - 25 Credits
myBB - 30 Credits
Joomla 1.5 - 30 Credits
phpBB - 30 Credits
Membo - 30 Credits
e107 - 30 Credits
SMF - 45 Credits
Mediawiki - 50 Credits
If you see a 3rd party script you need installed that is not on this list, it may be requested.

If you are interested in using this service, please do not PM me, otherwise I will be obliged to give you an infraction/warning. If you want to use this service, please post with the following info, and I will reply to your post + give you a PM with further info.
FORM : (EXAMPLE)
Forum Username: (kkenny)
Service Requesting: (3rd Party Script Installation- Joomla 1.5 and 3rd Party Script Installation- Joomla 1.0)
Total Credits: (55)
Additional Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:

NaHoW

Reaction score
I don''t really need somebody to install my scripts. But I do need someone to help me keep online my forum. Are you also interested in that?

REBEL21

Reaction score
hi will you help me with phpbb ineed a credit system on it but cant find how to do it thanks
regards,
jamie

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am requesting, if it is possible to have a credit system installed on my forums as well.

One question though, you wouldn't happen to be able to start from scratch with some scripts that

lets a person sign up for a given amount
then lets that person gain referrals, (who have to pay to get in)....there is more, more I would be willing to give up all my credits for this...

Or, do you know of a program, I could buy or free software that would enable me to do this?

Any help that is given is greatly appreciated.
I was not sure exactly how to incorporate this to the example I think you posted already in your first post as a quote.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Forum Username: (StarShine)
Service Requesting: (3rd Party Script Installation- Nuke Platinum + Tweaking as needed / Wordpress)
Total Credits: (700)
Comments: Will discuss in PM / IMs any questions.