Omg U Guys Rock

»ß§« p00t

Reaction score
OMG U GUYS ARE TEH BEST FREE HOST EVER, and ONE OF TEH BEST HOSTS EVER...free or not!

when i was yelling its because i was happy.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
LoL well the admins work really hard to provide such a good service

»ß§« p00t

Reaction score
only one bad thing............whenever i click on a topic it sends me to the last page, AHH, help me !!!

jk, AOL is so inferior

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
This is the best host! Thank you for joining! The more the good comments the more people can xome and join and will get hosting!

Xempttt

Reaction score
dont click on the page links. click on the topic link. for some reason the page links are sometimes broken.

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
We want more comments from newbies dun just stand there do something say more about x10hosting in many areas spread this to every single soul you can find may x10hosting beat Lifelesspeople.com, people go there to post junks and get a hosting and continue to post more junks to pay their monthly points bills

This is x10hosting man the best not one of the best is THE BEST you understand that »ß§« p00t.

make it clear this is the best web hosting and forum services in the entire world which does not need you to give a single cent but to put ads banner well its a no problem their ads banner is so cool.

The Best is The Best no one can take over this position. ( Do not count ultrahost that crappy service that does not allow asian countries to host) :getlost:

The Best is X10hosting

nicholas

Reaction score
stealth_thunder said:
We want more comments from newbies dun just stand there do something say more about x10hosting in many areas spread this to every single soul you can find may x10hosting beat Lifelesspeople.com, people go there to post junks and get a hosting and continue to post more junks to pay their monthly points bills

This is x10hosting man the best not one of the best is THE BEST you understand that »ß§« p00t.

make it clear this is the best web hosting and forum services in the entire world which does not need you to give a single cent but to put ads banner well its a no problem their ads banner is so cool.

The Best is The Best no one can take over this position. ( Do not count ultrahost that crappy service that does not allow asian countries to host) :getlost:

The Best is X10hosting

Just to add, giving good comments maybe good to spread the good name of x10 but not enough. I feel members must realise that this is a good host and it is important to follow the rules like putting the ads up, no warez etc. When something that good is free, dont break it. Always remember this rule, and that is there is no such thing as free in this world and if there is, then there is definitely a give and take somewhere. Be responsible, make the admins here feel it is worth it to do all this. (ie that is providing free hosting as long as they can).

Conor

Reaction score
Good point nicholas. We don't need people going to advertise x10 on crack sites because we don't need the extra hassle. Or should I say the admins and mods don't.