One Time Mailing Thoughts

Would you be okay with a one time mailing to sponsor some contests?

• Yes, I'm okay with receiving mail a single time to sponsor some forum contests.

Votes: 98 81.0%
  • No, I'd rather not receive any extra email. (No contests)

Votes: 23 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
I say do this Corey:
Put $150 in the bank for that extra little wiggle room when you need it.
Spend $100 on 10 domain names(assuming $9.95 each) every 2 weeks, then for the last $50, offer either a $50 e-gift card for amazon or some other company or 1 year static hosting plan to whoever wins.

josh72

Reaction score
i agree with most other people, if its going to help x10hosting (which is awesome by the way :D ) then i wouldnt really care about getting one random email. Oh and I'd love to get a proper domain too, I've been wanting one for ages but cant pay since i'm only 17 :D

priyaa161

Reaction score
priyaa161, I do not mean to sound rude in any form or manner, but in my opinion, with what has been said, from the Administrator, there is no harm in accepting such an advertisement offer from anyone, as long as certain guidelines are followed. You complicate matters, vote yes, or vote no. It is simple...

when I was on the verge of suspension, what should you expect of me to give more importance to. Contest or support ?

BTW, Corey answered for my problem and now I'll fully support x10hosting to make some bank balance for future improvement.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@priyaa161: I see you were unhappy with support here and I can assure you, there's no better free hosting support on the market then this one. Many payed hosting companies (even big ones) I had the "pleasure" to work with have much worse support then free x10hosting does.

I mean your problem was solved by Corey himself. Where else can you get executives working on your problems for free? :)

priyaa161

Reaction score
@priyaa161: I see you were unhappy with support here and I can assure you, there's no better free hosting support on the market then this one. Many payed hosting companies (even big ones) I had the "pleasure" to work with have much worse support then free x10hosting does.

I mean your problem was solved by Corey himself. Where else can you get executives working on your problems for free?

Yeah, therefore I was afraid of loosing this hosting service. :smile:

csc2ya

Reaction score
As long as it's not too often, I see no problem with it, and if it means the service can be improved, i'm all for it.

lukoot

Reaction score
its a yes from me and like many have said I can always just ignore the email if the topic doesn't interest me.

DeathByNukes

Reaction score
I didn't even see the logmein email or the last two newsletters, which I just found by searching my spambox. (gmail)

I say you shouldn't send out any more ads from your server, as it appears to be getting you flagged as a spammer.

priyaa161

Reaction score
It may be going off topic but I'm curious to know on what basis Google declare any male as spam.

DeathByNukes

Reaction score
Based on people clicking the "report spam" button. I'm guessing it has some sort of automated system that compares new messages to reported spam to find similarities (words/links in the message, subject, email address, email server) and sends it to the spambox if it gets too low of a score.

priyaa161

Reaction score
Then again their message will be on spam box. So members must not have any problem in that case. Only the advertisers should have the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.