Resolved opencart cannot add new pictures directory doesnt exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockabel

Reaction score
hi, im having a problem with opencart after the update, admin fixed the problem with config after the change, Path to public_html now looks like /home/USERNAME/domains/DOMAINNAME/public_html
can someone tell me what i need to change to enable me to add new pictures again thanks.
http://rockabellabrides.x10.bz/

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you paste the exact error you are getting?

Are there any settings inside opecart that need to be updated with the new filepaths?

I have not used opencart myself so can not help with actual script related problems, but I'd lean on the issue being related to the difference in path between cpanel and directadmin servers.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@rockabel Were you able to resolve your issue? Please let us know if you have any further questions or this thread will be closed for inactivity. Thank you.

rockabel

Reaction score
Hi yes still haven't resolved it, im trying to alter the config file to point to the right location but i cant seem to find the correct path to where it should be

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Your path looks right. Is it something Open Cart specific? Have you asked on an Open Cart forum?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@rockabel please let us know if you need further support. I'll be closing this thread soon for inactivity. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.