Resolved Paid Account with excessive problems.

Discussion in 'Free Hosting' started by athartsx, May 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athartsx

athartsx New Member

I've had to contact the helpdesk at least once a week over the past month. I have a paid account. Is anyone else getting the same problems? If they persist. I'm just going to have to find a more reliable host.

Attached Files:

2. garrettroyce

garrettroyce Community Support Community Support

I opened a ticket last week and it was answered within a few hours. I had a back and forth over a few days (I only checked my ticket at night, so I wasn't waiting on a reply).

What I've seen happening is that certain issues are getting bottlenecked because only a few x10 admins can do certain tasks. I also had a user where the general "contact us" form wasn't working either.

If you have Discord, would you mind dropping a message in there? The head admin does use it and does see these messages. I will flag your post for admin review, but the free hosting admins are not necessarily the same as the paid hosting admins. And, I'm just here to triage free hosting issues, so I'm totally useless to you.

Discord info: https://x10hosting.com/community/threads/x10hosting-discord-server.207431/

3. garrettroyce

garrettroyce Community Support Community Support

@athartsx Were you able to get help? Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.