Resolved Paid Account with excessive problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

athartsx

Reaction score
I've had to contact the helpdesk at least once a week over the past month. I have a paid account. Is anyone else getting the same problems? If they persist. I'm just going to have to find a more reliable host.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 9.54.24 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 9.54.24 AM.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 7

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I opened a ticket last week and it was answered within a few hours. I had a back and forth over a few days (I only checked my ticket at night, so I wasn't waiting on a reply).

What I've seen happening is that certain issues are getting bottlenecked because only a few x10 admins can do certain tasks. I also had a user where the general "contact us" form wasn't working either.

If you have Discord, would you mind dropping a message in there? The head admin does use it and does see these messages. I will flag your post for admin review, but the free hosting admins are not necessarily the same as the paid hosting admins. And, I'm just here to triage free hosting issues, so I'm totally useless to you.

Discord info: https://x10hosting.com/community/threads/x10hosting-discord-server.207431/

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@athartsx Were you able to get help? Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.