Php And Mysql Forum Rephrased!

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
please can you delete my php and mysql forum thread as I have rephrased my question now is there anyone who can reccommend a forum script not anything like phpbb and ipb or stuff but just source code tutorial source code on making a basic php and mysql forum i need it mainly to see how simple developers do it in exchange for findin me one i'll give away cyberextreme.info and extremecyber.info away for 8 months to the two best tutorials linked to.

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
please can you delete my php and mysql forum thread, as I have rephrased my question now. Is there anyone who can reccommend a forum script not anything like phpbb and ipb or stuff. But just source code tutorial source code on making a basic php and mysql forum. i need it mainly to see how simple developers do it, in exchange for findin me one i'll give away cyberextreme.info and extremecyber.info away for 8 months, to the two best tutorials linked to.

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
thank you i'll bookmark it to look at later and if i like it and it fits my purpose you will get the first of my 2 8months .infos cyberextreme.info thanks :grin:

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
sorry but that tutorial does not fit my problem i need the script that displays the index but the 2 domains are still up 4 grabs so tell everyonne to help :grin:

CheetahShrk

Reaction score
You do realize the link to the tutorial I posted explains pretty much easily how to make a forum with a index just instead it uses topics and posts, the posts part of it in a topic view of the tutorial provide a good enough descripition of how to match up data, but you seem to want to just copy and paste :p

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
no i want to make one categorized plus im not copying and pasting :angry: i am trying to find how