PHPBB3 Ad not displaying

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazywhite1989

Reaction score
http://forums.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=24488

I have read this topic regarding Ad not displaying. I don't know if i was suppose to make my own topic or use that person topic as well. I do not have any anti-spyware or anti-virus with Ad. I am using PHPBB3, Is there any options on IF7 that can control ads?

Another question, when i try to modify my account, i get a white screen.

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
What is your sites url? I wouldn't doubt that IE7 has its own ad-block, but I can't help with it as I use Firefox2

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
It is not displaying because it is not there. I searched your source and did not find the ad code at all

lambada

Reaction score
t2t2t
I cannot see the ad code in that template, not even in the source.

crazywhite: Which file did you ad the ad code to? And which did you use? The php version, or the javascript version?

crazywhite1989

Reaction score
http://www.socomworld.x10hosting.com/phpBB3/styles/prosilver/template/overall_header.html

Well the code is there...

I think phpbb caches template so if you used board before adding ad-code you might see cached version. To fix go to ACP (Admin control panel) and Purge the cache.

Thanks the tip

t2t2t
I cannot see the ad code in that template, not even in the source.

crazywhite: Which file did you ad the ad code to? And which did you use? The php version, or the javascript version?

I'm using javascript verison. Yes, i finally got it to work. When i go to Modify > Modify Account, i only get a white screen. And one more question :) I have Advanced Package -- is there anyway i can get a banner 468x60 instead of text link?

Last edited:

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Crazy, just use the corporate ad, you don't get penalised for using the ad not for your plan if its higher (Or just upgrade your account, you get more stuff :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.