Placing ads on phpBB forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

synchro

I might sound really stupid here (and I apologise if I do), but on which files do I place the ad code on, and exactly where? I haven't managed to find any reference to that on a forum search I conducted just now.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I don't mean it to be.

Chris

Reaction score
Have you tried finding it yourself? No?

It's in the template folder and in the header file.. I don't have the files with me, but it's something like /template/overall_header.tpl.

S

synchro

Where abouts in that file do I add the ad-code? thanks :)

Chris

Reaction score
It's guess work.

You try it yourself. Experiment in different ways. Read what is there, and see if you see something like "headerimg.gif" and place it below. It's pretty much guess work. If you can't get it after trying, then I'll be glad to help out, but you have to try.

Maurice

Reaction score
Chris said:
Have you tried finding it yourself? No?

It's in the template folder and in the header file.. I don't have the files with me, but it's something like /template/overall_header.tpl.

Yup, it's that, otherwise go to the main phpBB support forum, I think they can help you better there :). Since it's "their area".

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I personally put it in the top of my overall _header.tpl file and put center tags around it and there it is on every page every time I click

Status
Not open for further replies.