PLEASE HELP!! Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration?????!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: PLEASE HELP!! Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration?????

Ring the gong and confirm illegal software:

Code:
            PHP Arcade Script v4.0 
      ___           ___           ___     
     /\__\         /\  \         /\  \    
    /::|  |       /::\  \        \:\  \   
   /:|:|  |      /:/\ \  \        \:\  \  
  /:/|:|__|__   _\:\~\ \  \       /::\  \ 
 /:/ |::::\__\ /\ \:\ \ \__\     /:/\:\__\
 \/__/~~/:/  / \:\ \:\ \/__/    /:/  \/__/
       /:/  /   \:\ \:\__\     /:/  /     
      /:/  /     \:\/:/  /     \/__/      
     /:/  /       \::/  /                 
     \/__/         \/__/

PHPAS.v4.0.PHP.NULLED.MAFiASCRiPTS
          - [02/02/2009] -

Totally illegal. MafiaScripts does NOTHING but pirate scripts and release them.

http://www.phparcadescript.com/ is the original site - you ended up downloading it for free but it costs $45. That link is not legal.

I think that just about covers the re-review actually - it's pretty obvious it's nulled/warez. And just to clarify, that was found inside a rather normal looking file inside the rar you found on Megaupload. It ain't legit at all.

Last edited:

freezing

Reaction score
Re: PLEASE HELP!! Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration?????

I've been following this thread, and I'd like to know a little more about the term "Nulled" in terms of scripts.
If it's a free version of a normally sold script, isn't that a the author's recreation?

I guess my question is better asked with an example.
If I code a pacman game, is this a nulled script, or does nulled mean it's the original code which has been decompiled and redistributed?
Thanks for indulging the curious.

remnightfall

Reaction score

what? i downloaded it on mega upload for the regular download?
its the free version not the regular version.

Im thinking about buying the full version if it isnt nulled :mad:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score

I've been following this thread, and I'd like to know a little more about the term "Nulled" in terms of scripts.
If it's a free version of a normally sold script, isn't that a the author's recreation?

I guess my question is better asked with an example.
If I code a pacman game, is this a nulled script, or does nulled mean it's the original code which has been decompiled and redistributed?

*Snipped, read the post below mine - it makes more sense and isn't as long :) *

Edit: Remnightfall: Megaupload is not the legal owner of that script. They are a download hosting service, and that file is NOT legal to download. Period. To get that script you MUST go to the original developers site at http://www.phparcadescript.com/ to purchase it - if you purchase a premium membership at megaupload, you basically get a faster download speed and no download limit, but you'll STILL get a nulled version of that script.

Last edited:

secretss

Prime Account
Reaction score

Nulled means illegal, it means it's a cracked software. Like pretty much any of the softwares on ThePirateBay, they're supposed to be paid for but crackers take them and crack the code and modify it so downloaders get to use it as a full version without having to pay for it.

If the software also came in a free, demo version then logic states that no cracker would want to waste time cracking that.

@remnightfall: MegaUpload is a FILEHOST. It's a distributor. It DOES NOT make any programs or software or ANYTHING. It just hosts the files on their servers. Anyone can take a file from their computers and host it on MegaUpload.

The Premium and Regular download that you speak of, is only to do with MegaUpload and NOT the maker/author/creator of the software that you were downloading.

Regular download forces you to wait for the timer to countdown, and if download slots are full, that is to mean too many regular people are downloading files from MegaUpload, you have to wait for a few moments before you get your chance to download, and the download speed is slow. Premium download lets you skip the countdown and gives you a faster download speed, and also always lets you download whether or not the slots are full. It's basically a download thing and premium gives you an edge over other downloaders. GOING PREMIUM DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE PAYING FOR WHAT YOU'RE DOWNLOADING.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score

what? i downloaded it on mega upload for the regular download?
its the free version not the regular version.

Im thinking about buying the full version if it isnt nulled :mad:

Livewire has proved that that arcade script was shared illegally on mega upload, and that the script was changed by a known pirate. Following the link to the official site shows that there is only ONE version, the PAID VERSION. There is no free version.

Next time, make sure that you download from the official site and you won't have this problem anymore.

remnightfall

Reaction score

Okay ? I wanna download the full version? how would i put it on my website?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score

Okay ? I wanna download the full version? how would i put it on my website?

There would be directions for installing it in the legal version of the script. The main issue is you can't get your old account back, so you'll have to wait for it to be erased before you can mess with getting the real script that you bought from the actual creators online.

remnightfall

Reaction score

Ahhhh >_< okay fine, I'm done with x10hosting. I'm switching to host gator and make an arcade, thats only 8 bucks a month, way better then x10hosting.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score

Ahhhh >_< okay fine, I'm done with x10hosting. I'm switching to host gator and make an arcade, thats only 8 bucks a month, way better then x10hosting.

Just don't violate their TOS or you may very well end up losing the $8 too - once you violate a paid hosts TOS they do usually reserve the right to terminate service immediately with no refunds.

remnightfall

Reaction score

How the hell was i supose to know it was a null

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score

That's fine. That host also has rules against illegal software.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score

How the hell was i supose to know it was a null

If it's on rapidshare/megaupload, it's nulled. Pretty much 100% of the time.

The other way was to go do some research on the script - a single google search found me the creators homepage where it flat out said it's $45 and no free version.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score

Your account will stay suspended. Illegal software is illegal. You should know better, and if you don't, now you do.

This thread should be closed. There is nothing to dispute AND it is against ToS to enable warez on the x10 forums.

Last edited:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score

I'm closing this thread now. The original question has been answered.

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.