Please Review my site. Thanks in advance.

Rate my site from 1-5 * Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TPI007

Reaction score
Hi,

My site is @ www.GuerrillaArmy.com
A Multi-Gaming Community
Things to consider.
It's made up of 2 parts. The shell, which is the CMS website itself and the internal 'Forum' phpBB3 style latest version. These 2 website are bridged. the website part obviously needs work but it can be done over time. This website just launched yesterday. It will continue to be developed through time. Your opinion is appreciated. Thanks

brayden13

Reaction score
I like your site, it's good start seeing as you only just started. Hope your site works out for you.

Jordan C

Reaction score
Well, at the moment its very blank (because I'm guessing your still working on the content). The design is very basic, a little too basic. I think you need a logo or something to finish it off.

I like the way you use the forum in the iframe (I think), if I were you, I'd try and make it blend in with that page, so that you don't notice it. Maybe you could use a Joomla forum plugin or something (I don't know, just guessing)

TPI007

Reaction score
Well, at the moment its very blank (because I'm guessing your still working on the content). The design is very basic, a little too basic. I think you need a logo or something to finish it off.

I like the way you use the forum in the iframe (I think), if I were you, I'd try and make it blend in with that page, so that you don't notice it. Maybe you could use a Joomla forum plugin or something (I don't know, just guessing)

yes, i'm still working on the content. I would appreciate it if you can join my community and help us develope it. thanks

TPI007

Reaction score
Ok, My site was down and now I got it back up and better and optimized. Please check it out and comment. Be sure to vote in this thread and also in my website!

www.GuerrillaArmy.com
Edit:
I encourage all to vote on my for my site, thanks.
Edit:

my site was being fix. now its done. you can check back and see if its still blank and check back with me?

Last edited:

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
I am getting an Error: Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL

Once you fix it I will be glad to check your site out.

TPI007

Reaction score
I am getting an Error: Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL

Once you fix it I will be glad to check your site out.

yes sorry about that my web host is having issue with their SQL. i hope that gets resolved soon.

please check back, i will let you know once it's back up.

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
yes sorry about that my web host is having issue with their SQL. i hope that gets resolved soon.

please check back, i will let you know once it's back up.

Sounds good! Good luck, hope to see it...

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
Alright. Your website is looking good. I would suggest you remove your slide show and move the CNOP button to the bottom of the page. This is just what I see at first look. I will dig a little deaper into the site and add some more feedback. Give me your thoughts and give me some places to look. ~Coldfirezz (Note: You are entered into the all new Site of the Week Contest!)

TPI007

Reaction score
Alright. Your website is looking good. I would suggest you remove your slide show and move the CNOP button to the bottom of the page. This is just what I see at first look. I will dig a little deaper into the site and add some more feedback. Give me your thoughts and give me some places to look. ~Coldfirezz (Note: You are entered into the all new Site of the Week Contest!)

i will take your considerations and remove the slideshow and put the CNOP symbol to the bottom. Thanks for the input.

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
i will take your considerations and remove the slideshow and put the CNOP symbol to the bottom. Thanks for the input.

I took a bit deeper of a look into the site and everything looks pretty good, the only thing I would do is add an about on the homepage and try to bread up you body with your sides a little bit. Otherwise 4.9/5. Looking good, keep it up!

TPI007

Reaction score

ok, so i've added the CNOP to the bottom but it doesn't look as nice, you think if I were to put it bottom right corner would be ok?

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
ok, so i've added the CNOP to the bottom but it doesn't look as nice, you think if I were to put it bottom right corner would be ok?

What I would try to do is put things in the same boarder/thing (Whatever you call it) as your directory. It would break things up and make it look a lot nicer.

~Coldfirezz

TPI007

Reaction score
What I would try to do is put things in the same boarder/thing (Whatever you call it) as your directory. It would break things up and make it look a lot nicer.

~Coldfirezz

no clue what you are refering too... you don't even know what you are refering what to call it? how am i to know what its called?

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
no clue what you are refering too... you don't even know what you are refering what to call it? how am i to know what its called?

I am sorry, it is the boarder you have around your main menu. The green boarder.

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
oh, i got yah now.. you are saying break up the links into categories? so it will be more neat?

That may be a good idea but that is not what I was getting at. I was suggesting that your put a boarder around Ad and CNOP button, one similar to the boarder around your links. Sorry for being so confusing.

~!Coldfirezz

TPI007

Reaction score
That may be a good idea but that is not what I was getting at. I was suggesting that your put a boarder around Ad and CNOP button, one similar to the boarder around your links. Sorry for being so confusing.

~!Coldfirezz

oh, i know what you mean now, but i don't think i can do that with that. it's only for pages articles and whatnot.
Edit:
Review my site...

What is my site missing?

Need some opinions... thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.