Please Review my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

titch

Reaction score
Simple layout, but I would make the nav bar bigger- its too small and tucked away IMO.

Nice otherwise though!

NSChan

Reaction score
To be honest it just looks like a generic out of the box forum, it would look better with a custom CSS to give your site some personality. i belive it would also benefit from a home page. then from their you could link users to your forum and to other pages such as rules, FAQ. it would also be a good place to put adsence or something similar to that.

The boards you do have up look interesting and have good potential to be a popular board

Currently: 4/10 due to fact it looks so generic. it needs some customiseation

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
It is just a simple forum. You need to do something with it. There are too many forums floating around on the web. You could try making it unique, by having that which is not found on others.

mattura

Reaction score
It also looks rather large, do you expect hundreds of posts? If not, you may want to reduce the numbers of categories so that people actually read the posts. People get put off by too wide a scope (and they don't know where to post).
Agree a homepage would be good, explaining the purpose of the forum etc.
And even if you just change the background colour and replace the "simple machine" logo with your own, it needs something different.
Good start though.

kajasweb

Reaction score
- Nice template, simple & clean.
- Considering increasing the delay time in News section. It goes before I read the text completely.
- I may not be correct. But, I think.. having forums for more specific subjects with less number of threads gives bad impression for your visitors. Try to group your forums in a good & organized way.

moviemania

Reaction score
thx for revieing it, i will use your suggestions. Thank you.

Please join my site and i am looking for people who can post stuff on it. I will make you a Co-Admin on it.

Thanks

oh and the problem with the news fader is, i forgot how to change its timeing

Last edited:

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
*Closed* Website is down. If you would like this thread please contact me,

~!Coldfirezz

Status
Not open for further replies.