Please review my site

bigtree

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips.
Next time I reesign my site, I'll be sure to use the 3 colurs thing you mentioned. I'll also get rid of the >>fun >> games etc. thing at the top. For now though, I'll leave it as is (maybe some minor changes?).

Any more tips?

vol7ron

Reaction score
I first thought that the
>> fun >> games >> movies etc. was the navigation which confused me a bit.
Also, try changing the background color of the links where when you hover over them you get more.
:)

I also thought the ">>fun >>games ...etc" were links - are they going to be in the future?

I also agree with the comment that the submenus should have either a white border or a background color so you can find them easily.

also you need more... some more images in teh main body and the menu. the titlebar isn't that bad, the frame isn't bad, but you need more eye candy.

bigtree

Reaction score
Yeah, no. I'm gonna be deleting those >>fun >>games things in future designs. Thanks for the ideas though, I'm gonna try and add a white border now.

Done! Green border added!

Last edited by a moderator:

bigtree

Reaction score
Question: Would you like it if my website's colours changed from black and green to white and green?

Haavdwee

Reaction score
6,5/10

the text doesn't seems to fit nice with the green lines at the sides, also the menu doesn't look so nice.

Browser is firefox 3.1

Last edited:

bigtree

Reaction score
Agreed, I'll fix that... Firefox doesn't like my menus!
Thanks!