Please Take A Look At The X03 Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcteleme

Reaction score
Hello,

It appears that everyone who is on the X03 server (including mine) who have WordPress installed to their account, is unable to login to their Wordpress Dashboard at all. Apparently after researching this problem on Google, it is a server side problem as the entire X03 server might have ran out of disk space, all internet articles are saying to contact the web hoster company to inform them about this problem. So absolutely nobody at all on their end can fix this problem until X10Hosting fixes it themselves on their end. Now I already get it, since it's a free hosting server, everyone just jumps ship on the disk space. But now, I believe that the X03 server needs more disk space set up on it.

Thanks,

- tcteleme

estories

Reaction score
Correct analysis. The death came step by step. For me the problem started within the database section, making the things worse with producing within hours a huge error-log-file of 100 MB and more. As a consequence the website was pretty crippled and finally went offline completely. Meanwhile the ftp-account isn't accessible any more too.

N.B.: I realized that the size of my database was given in the cpanel with up to 300 MB – far beyond the real size of less than 100 MB.

estories

Reaction score
The problem seems to be fixed now. However, the database was heavily damaged and a lot of data were lost. Lucky these ones, who have valid backups at hand :cat:.

Status
Not open for further replies.