Points per post?

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Your one of the lucky ones, They reset the points when i had around 110 :)

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
We luckey!!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!! I hade 1,000 some points and I lost it all!

chaganlal1

Reaction score
WoW sorry about that, No wonder they reset it people like u would make it unfair chance for others to win.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
But you gotta understand it helped the other people, and i agree with that oh well if we lost points but everyone deserves a fair chance.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes like I told you on AIM that. I do want to be fair but it is kind of sad that our points went away...

Xempttt

Reaction score
yeah i was like the 4th or 3rd richest guy here and then they took all my points away. ill never get a domain now. ill just have to kiss coreys ass now.

Cycloneflame

Reaction score
I actually think they should raise the points to like 4 per post and 7 Per Topic. I know a forum that did that. It's either that, or the Items are expensive.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Nah then it would be too quick and too much, I think they did a good job at the settings right now.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes but they have to watch out for spammers they will post anything for somthing...

Conor

Reaction score
Stop whining about lost points. Most of your posts are spam anyways, MicroTechXP. :shifty:

Richard

Reaction score
The points had to be reset and restructured. Other wise corey would be bringing in domains by the truck load.

PS: I also had over a 1000 points.

limelight

Reaction score
What about being a referrer. I think that you should get points for that, but it may be hard.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes that would be good for every person that you refer you can get like 20 points....

limelight

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
Yes that would be good for every person that you refer you can get like 20 points....

Yes, but then a requirement would be like. That reffered poster would have to post umm 50 times untill you recieve points.

Because some could just make a lot of fake people.