Pre-release of my bookings application

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I would much appreciate any constructive comments on the application I have been working on.

http://dev.x10hosting.com/calendar/index.php

Please note it is about 50% complete. There is allot of visuals still to come, but I am currently working on the add event form.

If you are a bit more serious about giving me feedback then let me know and I will give you a admin username :) so you can check out the admin panel ;)

playminigames

Reaction score
I love the look of it as it looks like it is a calender, but i would make a feature where when you put your mouse over a day it highlights it in a light color, and i think it would also be nice if when you click on a day it shows a tooltip type thing and then you could click and go onto more information, not necessary, but it would be nice.

Good luck with your site and if thats only 50% its probably going to be amazing!

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you notice you can add a new event by clicking the number in the days box ? If not I have now changed it a little to allow you to double click the whole day's box to add a booking. Also a few title tags to inform the user of this. I took your advice with the mouseover the day with a subtle highlight :) Any other ideas out there. I am a nice person that understands the point of rep :) and the thank you button.