problem to link forum to hosting account

Status
Not open for further replies.

thallescard

Reaction score
Hello,

I can't link my forum account to hosting account when i try to link the account it says: "The email address stored under the client account is already is use on our forums."

please staff can help me with this?

cpanel username: thalles
forum username: thallescard
web site: thallesweb.x10hosting.com

Thanks

tbacoop

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hello,

I can't link my forum account to hosting account when i try to link the account it says: "The email address stored under the client account is already is use on our forums."

please staff can help me with this?

cpanel username: thalles
forum username: thallescard
web site: thallesweb.x10hosting.com

Thanks

I am having the same problem and have for 2 weeks. I have repeatedly asked for help and even sent a letter since no one replies. I am going to go to a different hosting site soon if I cannot get this resolved. TBACOOP

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello,

Please login to your account management panels using your cPanel details and then link your hosting accounts from there. You will see a notification about needing to link your respective accounts.

satubis arkon

Reaction score
Create another forum account from your cpanel, and use it after that to login on the forum, after that it should work. I haved the same problem and fix it like this, but please post here with your new form account so the administrators know you have made another forum accont and fixed the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.