PS3 or XBOX360

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollerC

Reaction score
PS3 for sure...imagine the next GTA on it...with the PS3's specs...R* can go all out and make it better than GTA:SA

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes the hardware is one of the most inportant thing! You nead to know how fast it is going to go. Then you nead to know how good it will run...I really don't care eaither but I neadgood things!!!! Oh yeah the next GTA is going to look better and be better!

RollerC

Reaction score
Yea...lol. My PS2 is already having trouble handeling San Andreas. It could be casue my PS2 is like 5 years old. Anyways...Id be flying a plane and id hit an invisible tree

stylez

Reaction score
they're very similiar but XBOX 360 is the one to go with -- cordless controllers :).

limelight

Reaction score
I think the Nintendo Revo will surprise people. If Nintendo goes in the direction of their new Zelda game ( and older age group) then they should do well.

Akkarin

Reaction score
The xbox controllers are quality! It's for people who's hands are bigger, basically not little kids... My friends always complain about them, but when I play on the PS2s I don't complain, ue it's strange but you can't make up excuses.

And hardware isn't everything, you can have ultimate specs, but no game designers who know how to make a game that uses all the specs to be an amazing game.

NewFuture

Reaction score
RollerC said:
the PS3 also has cordless controlelrs

ps3 has bluetooth controllers? i heard anyway ill look it up

-yes it does

Controller

Bluetooth (up to 7)
USB 2.0 (wired)
Wi-Fi (PSP)
Network (over IP)

Last edited:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes that is correct. Also to verm I absolutly agree with you! Game designers do not usea ll the specs but they at least use the main good things!

N

Nathan

PC. Oh wait, that's a button mashers nightmare. The PC will win because it's boring as Hell playing FPS and RPG games with a controller, not to mention hard as fsck.

Al128

Reaction score
For now I say xbox 360. Looks better, nicer controller, better online (well xbox is better than ps2 atm, so wait and see) and from what I;ve seen not much difference in terms of specs. The revolution interests me but they haven't released enough info. Can't see the point of showing it at E3 if thats all they're gonna do

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
The Xbox is better than the PS2 becasue of there grafics other than the Ps2 is better becasue it has better gamplay and controllability!

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Wow didnt think this many people would post in MY thread, Thanks for all your thoughts guys.

Conor

Reaction score
I hope that Nintendo don't rush another system just to keep up with Sony and Microsoft. They could probably wait a few more months after the PS3 and 360 are released and upgrade their hardware a ton and then release...

limelight

Reaction score
Conor said:
I hope that Nintendo don't rush another system just to keep up with Sony and Microsoft. They could probably wait a few more months after the PS3 and 360 are released and upgrade their hardware a ton and then release...

That's waht I think they plan on doing. They don't have anything as of now in gaming consoles and if they just release something to keep up with PS and Xbox then they are hurting themselves in the long term because it could be just as good as the xbox or ps3 but people would rather get a xbox or ps3. But making a much better console and releasing it, people would rather have that. And most people wait a few months after a console release to purchase it anyways.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
They have not even made the controller yet... also and I do not think 3rd party developers will be able to make games again....

limelight

Reaction score
Why not?

Also, I think that's why Nintendo will do well. They're taking their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.