PS3 or XBOX360

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes but like all there other sysytems they will not have 3rd party development like Sony or Microsoft... They will have the same games like Mario brothers or Zelda... nothing new....

dsfreak

Reaction score
PS3, PS3, PS3!!!! Although I did like one of the games I saw for X360, at E3. Now, back to chanting. PS3, PS3. lol

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
lol..yes it is all about the PS3!!! Yes I also saw one game at the E3 for Xbox 360...thats GEars of War!!

acelightningz7

Reaction score
ps3 all the way. it's been rated the best out of the three (ps3, revolution, then xbox 360). many may not agree, but that's just how it is. i'm just wondering how many people is going to be fooled because xbox was good (even though i like ps2 better :happy:).

He Hate Me

Reaction score
PS3 so far looks better with it's specs. So I'll say PS3, although XBOX 360 will be good too, not saying that it isn't. Hopefully online for PS3 will be better, with a friends list and crap like XBOX

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes it will have that things the freinds list...it already is in some online games for the ps2. Like Socom 2, and others. The Ps3 specs are higher but you have to think about the price.The ps3 will cost about $350-$400. I personaly think the XBOX 360 is not going to be good becasue its succsesor the XBOX just becasue of the grafics. The XBOX did not do well in gamplay or anything like that. The PS2 did and just did not make it with the grafics becasue it was a year old. Now the PS2 is going to come out after them so that means that they will have newer things and it will finally be better than the XBOX 360. Nintendo might be some compatition becasue you can play games from the old councels like the Nintendo 64.

conmark

Reaction score
PS3=XBOX with 10 more ff games
Xbox360= 2 Xbox's with better graphics

Nin10doman

Reaction score
chaganlal1 said:
Hardware is pretty much the most import thing. Wthout that there is no performance of games.

Please.

It's all about gameplay. There are many NES and SNES games that are WAAAAYY better than some of the games being released these days.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
No gameplay in all games arent the same. In some they will be wayy better and in other they will be worse. But the actuall hardware of the gaming SYSTEM really has an effect on all that gameplay.
Without the hardware the gameplay wouldnt be, It couldnt handle it. With PS2 its a better then xbox 360.

Zanzibar

Reaction score
I don't really prefer any of them. Countrary to most I couldn't care less about what console the game is on since it's the games that are imortant to me.

I'll probably get both those and Nintendos Revolution :p.

conmark

Reaction score
Being backwards compatible is also important.. I don't want to have to keep my old systems just to play old games. PS3 is said to be completely backwards compatible but they're not so sure about the Xbox 360..

drake

Reaction score
PS3 all the way even though i have to say xbox 360 might have better online gaming but you never know. Thats why Im getting both.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Well i think if you are gonna spend about 300+ dollard on a game console it shouldnt just look "good" It should perform really good and have Excellent Games. What is the point of having a nice looking sisyem but slow/bad games to play it on. Oh yeah by the way the ps3 Does also happen to look good as well as perform well, coughcoughbetterthenxbox360coughcough :)

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
lol yeah. Sony is planing to make it the same price as its PS2 when it came out which is $300. They also said that they will lose billions like the PS2 becasue it is under priced... It should be $500 but nobody would buy it so they are going to make it $300...they are going to lose money that way but it is better for the coustomers...

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Of course the PS2 is underpriced its worth alot more then what they sell/are selling it for :)

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah and here is what they can do is make it $100 and then they would make some real money off of that... $100 for a system is a good price also they should lower there price like by 15$ on there games to show how much better they can do!

wonkothesane

Reaction score
Xbox360 all the way. Yes Sony has more experience with consoles and that was why microsoft released the xbox. They were testing the waters and didn't profit from it other than the games. Market-research if you will. Xbox has always been way more powerfull than the ps2 and I'm sure Microsoft will stay on top with the 360. The big controller issue was addressed rather early on after the xbox was released so u can't hold that against microsoft.

Xbox 4 ever!!! (specially if u can run linux on it, hahahahahaha (that's my evil laugh :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.