PS3 or XBOX360

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
XBOX was better becasue it came out a year after than the PS2...so that means it will be better becasue it will have newer and better things...You can't run linux on x360 becasue it will be fire shutted or somthing so nobody can open it only them.

blackholesun

Reaction score
...why does everybody totally count out Nintendo? "PS3 or X-Box 360"? What about the Revolution? :(

Iceman

Reaction score
Because the Revolution is in the mist on their plan.

I was an avid Nintendo fanboy until this generation. My patience has worn off after nearly ten years (two generations) of Nintendo's ignorance towards their fans.

Personally, I'll be getting a PS3.

unspoken

Reaction score
I pick PS3, for one I am a Sony fan, and for two I anticipate it more cause you have to wait longer for it meaning that it gives Sony a chance to make last minute changes to make it better than XBOX which they are in such a rush to get their new console out.

Akkarin

Reaction score
But if everybody took their time to make things, nothing would ever come out. Since technology is always improving.

kevinson

Reaction score
Both, i have both of them. Then I like them very much! Some games pllay on PS better than XBOX, some games play on XBOX better than PS!

L

LagWagon

I think i would go with the PS3 because they already stated that the PS3's graphics card will run 2 times better than 360's one.

_Xero_

Reaction score
Meh, who cares whose graphics are better, it is the game that counts. Nice graphics help, I agree, but they are already appealing enough.

F

fishwood

I will be going with the 360 because it will be released before Christmas here in the UK and i had the x-box and was very inpressed and the launch titles look great:grin:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
xbox 360.

i dont care how much hardware ps3 has that is statistically better than the xbox 360.

the xbox360 has halo 3. thats all that matters. the halo series and an xbox 360 is all you'll need for video gaming life. oh yeah and counter strike for pc haha.

slimjim316

Reaction score
Well although I'm more Sony inclined, I'm not going to say until I've played both.

Let's face it - it's soooo stupid arguing about which is better before anyone's seen stuff on actual completed hardware. Both Sony and Microsoft have been showing demos using PCs not the actual hardware and NOBODY will know which is "better" until a very long time. Infact, it doesn't matter which is more powerful, it's the games that count, and to get the best, you may as well buy both.

The problem is that people who are Xbox or PS2 inclined now, will probably go for the next-gen version of what they prefer at the moment, when they'll both be completely different from what's out now.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Hey halo is the main game of xbox but what about ps2??? it dosernt have a main game since all the games are good. so for you to buy xbox360 and compare its only game with the ps3...That isnt right since statistically ps3 is wayy better and thats all there is to it. Its just better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.