Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vegaskurt

I do alot of work on Skilzat99x site at skilz99x.x10hosting.com and I need access to his mySQL server so is there anyway that you can give me access to his cPanel. You can email him and double check that I'm not lying to you, but any help is appreciated. Thank You.

Vegaskurt

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
cPanel is Down! You have to wait until the server is fixed... even if you are able to use it.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Why doesn't he just give you the username and password?

-Corey

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I`m pretty sure that only the owner of the website is allowed to have access to the cpanel. I am just a new Moderator so maybe someone can confirm this for me ..

EDIT: beat me to it

V

vegaskurt

He won't give me the username and password because he doesn't want to give away that password because this isn't the only site that he uses it for.

V

vegaskurt

I told you guys to email him to make sure I wasn't lying because I knew that would probably come up and I don't expect you to give me his password, I was just seeing if there was a way that I could gain access to it using a different screen name or something along those lines.

Vegaskurt

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Im shure theres only one login name and pass for cpanel so just get him to change his cpanel password to something hes willing to tell you!

Skilzat99X

Reaction score
chicago said:
For all they know you could be lying about this.
However he isnt, because you are fools!

He does do work on my site, infact, hes right next door to me as we speak. I could walk over to his house and bang on his doorbell and wake him up if I wanted.

But anyways, hey I was going to give you the password to the cPanel, it's the same one we used on the other server, it's not the one I use for everything personal. I was just wondering if there was a way to make multiple cPanel accounts, seeings as you can make multiple FTP accounts.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I dont think multiple cpanel accounts can be made. Sorry (I could be wrong) I dont think were fools iether were just trying to protect your account thats all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.