really bad poop
which has been
stood in by
a person who
doesn't follow rules!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I was walking on thin ice when suddenly it started to crack open, revealing a still, smooth surface hiding the turbulent forces within. My feet slipped suddenly and I was thrown into the firey centre of a great burning hole that was surrounded with walls that were too hot to touch. At this, I went to get someone who could help harness the dreadful zen-r who loves old phones so much that it quickly became a life-or-death struggle because zen-r was loath to upgrade. But there was nothing anyone could do while I was in that smelly, dark, purple goo in the big black abyss.

That smelled of
really bad poop
which has been
stood in by
a person who
doesn't follow rules!
This annoying rebel

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I was walking on thin ice when suddenly it started to crack open, revealing a still, smooth surface hiding the turbulent forces within. My feet slipped suddenly and I was thrown into the firey centre of a great burning hole that was surrounded with walls that were too hot to touch. At this, I went to get someone who could help harness the dreadful zen-r who loves old phones so much that it quickly became a life-or-death struggle because zen-r was loath to upgrade. But there was nothing anyone could do while I was in that smelly, dark, purple goo in the big black abyss.

That smelled of
really bad poop
which has been
stood in by
a person who
doesn't follow rules!
This annoying rebel
was named zapzack!

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

That smelled of
really bad poop
which has been
stood in by
a person who
doesn't follow rules!
This annoying rebel
was named zapzack!
And he was
the worst person

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

That smelled of
really bad poop
which has been
stood in by
a person who
doesn't follow rules!
This annoying rebel
was named zapzack!
And he was
the worst person
at adding to
the x10 atmosphere! :lol:

alexandgruntz

Reaction score

That smelled of
really bad poop
which has been
stood in by
a person who
doesn't follow rules!
This annoying rebel
was named zapzack!
And he was
the worst person
at adding to
the x10 atmosphere
Some people don't (realise that you only add 3 words :p)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

That smelled of
really bad poop
which has been
stood in by
a person who
doesn't follow rules!
This annoying rebel
was named zapzack!
And he was
the worst person
at adding to
the x10 atmosphere.
Some people don't
they are sorry (huh, what would zen-r think if he saw this sentence?)
about their grammar

alexandgruntz

Reaction score

That smelled of
really bad poop
which has been
stood in by
a person who
doesn't follow rules!
This annoying rebel
was named zapzack!
And he was
the worst person
at adding to
the x10 atmosphere.
Some people don't
they are sorry
about their grammar
and their spelling

(He probably didn't realise that words in brackets aren't counted, or that only three words are added. ;))

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

That smelled of
really bad poop
which has been
stood in by
a person who
doesn't follow rules!
This annoying rebel
was named zapzack!
And he was
the worst person
at adding to
the x10 atmosphere.
Some people don't
they are sorry
about their grammar
and their spelling
mistakes that zen-r

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

That smelled of
really bad poop
which has been
stood in by
a person who
doesn't follow rules!
This annoying rebel
was named zapzack!
And he was
the worst person
at adding to
the x10 atmosphere.
Some people don't
they are sorry
about their grammar
and their spelling
mistakes that zen-r
makes on homework!
This is why
he is beaten
and has lots
of painful bruises
which are black
the color of

zapzack

Reaction score
I was walking on thin ice when suddenly it started to crack open, revealing a still, smooth surface hiding the turbulent forces within. My feet slipped suddenly and I was thrown into the firey centre of a great burning hole that was surrounded with walls that were too hot to touch. At this, I went to get someone who could help harness the dreadful zen-r who loves old phones so much that it quickly became a life-or-death struggle because zen-r was loath to upgrade. But there was nothing anyone could do while I was in that smelly, dark, purple goo in the big black abyss that smelled of really bad poop which has been stood in by a person who doesn't follow rules! This annoying rebel was named zapzack! And he was the worst person at adding to the x10 atmosphere. Some people don't. They are sorry about their grammar and their spelling mistakes that zen-r makes on homework! This is why he is beaten and has lots of painful bruises which are black, the color of the road.