Random Unrelated Game--Continue the story

doomro

Reaction score
I was walking on thin ice when suddenly it started to crack open, revealing a still, smooth surface hiding the turbulent forces within. My feet slipped suddenly and I was thrown into the firey centre of a great burning hole that was surrounded with walls that were too hot to touch. At this, I went to get someone who could help harness the dreadful zen-r who loves old phones so much that it quickly became a life-or-death struggle because zen-r was loath to upgrade. But there was nothing anyone could do while I was in that smelly, dark, purple goo in the big black abyss that smelled of really bad poop which has been stood in by a person who doesn't follow rules! This annoying rebel was named zapzack! And he was the worst person at adding to the x10 atmosphere. Some people don't. They are sorry about their grammar and their spelling mistakes that zen-r makes on homework! This is why he is beaten and has lots of painful bruises which are black, the color of the road. The road was similar to zen-r in the way that it has a large puddle with rusty phones in which he stands longing for iPods! The next day, zen-r's blues continued until he finally got his long awaited iPod! The next day his iPod slipped and broke ichwar's keyboard and itself! ichwar then cried: "You bad zen-r, my leg's broken you to bits!" and ichwar thinks:

BlueofFLE

Reaction score
I was walking on thin ice when suddenly it started to crack open, revealing a still, smooth surface hiding the turbulent forces within. My feet slipped suddenly and I was thrown into the firey centre of a great burning hole that was surrounded with walls that were too hot to touch. At this, I went to get someone who could help harness the dreadful zen-r who loves old phones so much that it quickly became a life-or-death struggle because zen-r was loath to upgrade. But there was nothing anyone could do while I was in that smelly, dark, purple goo in the big black abyss that smelled of really bad poop which has been stood in by a person who doesn't follow rules! This annoying rebel was named zapzack! And he was the worst person at adding to the x10 atmosphere. Some people don't. They are sorry about their grammar and their spelling mistakes that zen-r makes on homework! This is why he is beaten and has lots of painful bruises which are black, the color of the road. The road was similar to zen-r in the way that it has a large puddle with rusty phones in which he stands longing for iPods! The next day, zen-r's blues continued until he finally got his long awaited iPod! The next day his iPod slipped and broke ichwar's keyboard and itself! ichwar then cried: "You bad zen-r, my leg's broken you to bits!" and ichwar thinks: "I want to

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I was walking on thin ice when suddenly it started to crack open, revealing a still, smooth surface hiding the turbulent forces within. My feet slipped suddenly and I was thrown into the firey centre of a great burning hole that was surrounded with walls that were too hot to touch. At this, I went to get someone who could help harness the dreadful zen-r who loves old phones so much that it quickly became a life-or-death struggle because zen-r was loath to upgrade. But there was nothing anyone could do while I was in that smelly, dark, purple goo in the big black abyss that smelled of really bad poop which has been stood in by a person who doesn't follow rules! This annoying rebel was named zapzack! And he was the worst person at adding to the x10 atmosphere. Some people don't. They are sorry about their grammar and their spelling mistakes that zen-r makes on homework! This is why he is beaten and has lots of painful bruises which are black, the color of the road. The road was similar to zen-r in the way that it has a large puddle with rusty phones in which he stands longing for iPods! The next day, zen-r's blues continued until he finally got his long awaited iPod! The next day his iPod slipped and broke ichwar's keyboard and itself! ichwar then cried: "You bad zen-r, my leg's broken you to bits!" and ichwar thinks: "I want to, kill zen-r. But

smithee

Reaction score
I was walking on thin ice when suddenly it started to crack open, revealing a still, smooth surface hiding the turbulent forces within. My feet slipped suddenly and I was thrown into the firey centre of a great burning hole that was surrounded with walls that were too hot to touch. At this, I went to get someone who could help harness the dreadful zen-r who loves old phones so much that it quickly became a life-or-death struggle because zen-r was loath to upgrade. But there was nothing anyone could do while I was in that smelly, dark, purple goo in the big black abyss that smelled of really bad poop which has been stood in by a person who doesn't follow rules! This annoying rebel was named zapzack! And he was the worst person at adding to the x10 atmosphere. Some people don't. They are sorry about their grammar and their spelling mistakes that zen-r makes on homework! This is why he is beaten and has lots of painful bruises which are black, the color of the road. The road was similar to zen-r in the way that it has a large puddle with rusty phones in which he stands longing for iPods! The next day, zen-r's blues continued until he finally got his long awaited iPod! The next day his iPod slipped and broke ichwar's keyboard and itself! ichwar then cried: "You bad zen-r, my leg's broken you to bits!" and ichwar thinks: "I want to, kill zen-r. But he's holding a

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I was walking on thin ice when suddenly it started to crack open, revealing a still, smooth surface hiding the turbulent forces within. My feet slipped suddenly and I was thrown into the firey centre of a great burning hole that was surrounded with walls that were too hot to touch. At this, I went to get someone who could help harness the dreadful zen-r who loves old phones so much that it quickly became a life-or-death struggle because zen-r was loath to upgrade. But there was nothing anyone could do while I was in that smelly, dark, purple goo in the big black abyss that smelled of really bad poop which has been stood in by a person who doesn't follow rules! This annoying rebel was named zapzack! And he was the worst person at adding to the x10 atmosphere. Some people don't. They are sorry about their grammar and their spelling mistakes that zen-r makes on homework! This is why he is beaten and has lots of painful bruises which are black, the color of the road. The road was similar to zen-r in the way that it has a large puddle with rusty phones in which he stands longing for iPods! The next day, zen-r's blues continued until he finally got his long awaited iPod! The next day his iPod slipped and broke ichwar's keyboard and itself! ichwar then cried: "You bad zen-r, my leg's broken you to bits!" and ichwar thinks: "I want to, kill zen-r. But he's holding a broken black broom!"