!!!READ NOW! - An Error Has Occurred!!!!! DO NOT POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick.uni

Reaction score
An Error Has Occured, although you've logged in successfully... same prob here.

An Error Has Occurred
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue

I noticed someone else also had this problem but one of the admins personally did something to fix it also i've been a member for bout 6-7 months now so its def. not a new registration problem as it was for another person.

Could someone please have a look into my account and give me some feedback? Thanks.

ps: I'm also unable to access my site ATM, last i remeber i was on stolil and as far as I can see it had been rebooted earlier but stolil is up and running now so really confused bout whats going on.

Site: nick.x10hosting.com
Account: nick.uni

Thanx,
Nick

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Re: An Error Has Occured, although you've logged in successfully... same prob here.

It may have been because your account was suspended for inactivity.
You need to login to the forums once every two weeks.
I have unsuspened your account.

deadABuser

Reaction score
An Error Has Occurred
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue.

Russ Reply (x10 Server Technician)

We know about this, its caused by cPanel. We're doing upgrades. Please be patient.

Last edited by a moderator:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Re: An Error Has Occurred...

Ad-enhanced or ad-free?

And how long ago was the last time you signed in?

NGSFuse

Reaction score
Error creating my account?

For some reason i got a email saying that there was a error making my account, and it said to recreate it so i tried that but when i tried it said i already have a account? Thanks for any help :)

-Genesis-

Reaction score
Problem signing up...

I had a hosting account a couple of months ago, but i think it has been deleted due to inactivity. So, I've been trying to sign up a new hosting account, but the first two times i got an e-mail saying there was 'an unknown error' in my sign up e-mail. On the third attempt it said that the account name i asked for had allready been used...but it hasn't...help please!

andrewsb

Reaction score
Help Wit Cpanel

I Cant Get To Cpanel Im Guessing Thats How You Edit Right? Well The Page Wont Load

deadABuser

Reaction score

Ad enhanced.. and must have been quite a few weeks since last sign in

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score

It seems it has been terminated.
This happens 10 days after your account was suspended without a unsuspension request.

xenador

Reaction score
An error has occurred

An Error Has Occurred

I have been visiting this site at least once every two weeks...I recently encountered a problem with my phpBB3.0.2 upgrade and had yet to fix it due to server downtime and mantinance. Did my account get terminated because of this error? or what has happened.

I am on/was on stoli

Last edited:

h3swat

Reaction score
Account Error

im gettin this error when i log in

An Error Has Occurred

my account should not have been terminated i have been active plus i just got it a few days ago and have been here constantly

Last edited:

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
An error has occurred to me too...

An Error Has Occurred

I saw two similar threads about this from today.
I am Salvatos on an ad-enhanced advanced plan as far as I remember. salvatos.x10hosting.com

In another thread, someone asked to the original poster when was his last connection; mine was an hour ago. I first logged in and made a few changes without any problem. Then I tried going back to x10's main page and upgrading to a paid hosting plan, but I had a "IE cannot display this page" error every time I clicked on a plan. Then I wanted to go back to my cPanel and this error started appearing.

Have I done something wrong by trying to buy a paid plan? Is this a temporary problem happening to everyone due to Corey's cleaning up of the server? I also wasn't able to login to the chat either via the web interface or my mIRC client...

Thanks for your help.

Edit: forgot mentioning I am on Stoli

Last edited:

bigrob77

Reaction score
Account error

I don't have access to post in the other posts about this error, so I'll post it here....

I get this error when trying to login into to my cPanel...

An Error Has Occurred

Thank you for you help

-Rob

malfist

Reaction score
Can't get account hosting type from backend

An Error Has Occurred

It seems the server lost my server :(

sclewin

Reaction score
404 Error

Hi,

I am getting a 404 error when I try to access my site even though I have a large amount of content there. When I logged in via FTP the public_html folder was missing and the www folder is not accessible.

Arlene20

Reaction score
can't log into the C panel HELP!!!

I can't log into the c panel it says error the username and or pass you have entered isn't correct. I have them correct yet it still won't log in! Can someone help me with this?

Arlene

NGSFuse

Reaction score
Re: Error creating my account?

Thanks alot problem fixed :D but now i have a new problem :(.

The account specified is missing it's contact email address, this could be caused by one of two things: Either the account does not have a contact email address set, or our backend system has not updated yet. Updates to the backend occur every few hours.

Please try again in a few minutes.

Thanks again for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.