referals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
I was thinking of just an idea of getting points per people you refer, just saying so we can boost x10 growth. Just an idea.

NewFuture

Reaction score
ye, we get points if we refer people, iv already refered 4,

funindia

Reaction score
I also think same. Admin should look into it. I'll definately increase x10 members as well as our points.

Maurice

Reaction score
Then you would get illegal account makers ex. You make 50 accounts and put your main account username in it. Bad idea.

funindia

Reaction score
I don't mean that any individual will create multiple accounts. We've lots of friends, relatives, colleagues who have hosted their sites on different servers, we can convince them to go to x10, by referring them, by this procedure we want to win some points.
Now say, is it illegal?

Maurice

Reaction score
funindia said:
I don't mean that any individual will create multiple accounts. We've lots of friends, relatives, colleagues who have hosted their sites on different servers, we can convince them to go to x10, by referring them, by this procedure we want to win some points.
Now say, is it illegal?

I meant that people could be such <beeps> that they make multiple accounts to get points and then buy a domain. So it's a bad idea.

funindia

Reaction score
Yes you are right, I too think that most of guys join by different usernames and increase their points. But I also dont believe that who are here, enjoying x10 services and feature honestly never do that.
Admin may take chance & monitor their acoounts. It is totally not favourable who want x10 to grow more furthur.

NewFuture

Reaction score
i refered another perosn today, hope the admins do this scheme

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Oh nevermind i do realize what ademonicbaby is saying. Because of the certain ones everyone cant do it. But it WAS a great idea lol . I dont want to give the bad ones credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.