[REQ]a few additional pages to my site

Zangetsu

Reaction score
i would like to add a few pages to my site but i dont know how to :happysad:
my web site is made up out of CSS/PHP/SQL but since i dont have much knowledge of these languages i cant move forward i have followed a few tutorials and i have something that looks a little bit like a profile page

what i want is i want to add a profile page + profile edit page to my webpage for the users
and if possible i want to add an additional resource to the game that the users can buy for a little amount of money that can be paid via paypal

i have a few files laying around here somewhere ill look them up and zip them if you need them

Last edited:

VPmase

Reaction score
What is your webpage? Are you using a CMS or a custom made site?

freecrm

Reaction score
This is not an easy fix for someone who hasn't looked at dynamic sites before.

(BTW, CSS is just for styling)

What you will need is a MySQL Database, with user table and php coding for the front end and UI.

A Registration page with verification system.

A Login page

Page verification on each page that only users can access.

An insert page to put the profile in in the first place.

An update page to edit the profile.

A Display page to show the profile!

I do have these on my site, but it takes a while.

You may be better off with a 3rd party application if you can find one on Google.

Zangetsu

Reaction score
i got this space based script where you need to build up your planet, defenses, fleet and research and stuff

taha116

Reaction score
kool were did u get the script from, i wana check it out

BTW usually script developers of even games have mod sections, somtimes on their forums, you could look for the mods, wich are usualy manual edits for such softwares or request one on the forums