"Request account deletion"

Status
Not open for further replies.

serenity1350

Reaction score
apparenlty you have a bug that you cannot create a subdomain if you fail to create one the first time by using a name already in use. please delete my account so i can repeat the signup process ty.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
To do that I need to know what the account is, and since it wasn't fully created it would help knowing what domain you tried signing up for in order to go in and manually release that back.

Also if the account never created, usually the domain and such things are released back after a little while, they are temporary blocked. This is because after sign-up the system awaits the e-mail confirmation before the account is actually created, and if that block wasn't active it might lead to trouble.

serenity1350

Reaction score
To do that I need to know what the account is, and since it wasn't fully created it would help knowing what domain you tried signing up for in order to go in and manually release that back.

Also if the account never created, usually the domain and such things are released back after a little while, they are temporary blocked. This is because after sign-up the system awaits the e-mail confirmation before the account is actually created, and if that block wasn't active it might lead to trouble.

the domain was just serenity x10hosting.com which is currently in use. that woudl be the one i "attempted" to create the first time with the email linked to this forum acc. and the email is this forum acc just adding gmail.com if you need that info. i dont believe the domain was blocked because i i wasnt activated, you can test this yourself go get a new email create a domain thats in use and then fill out all proper information. when you go to create your "next domain" you will notice your email is in use. this is a bug and even some other forum member pointed this out to me and i merely checked anyways if you could please just fix the issue that would be great thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.