Request more storage space ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkshi6

Reaction score
Hi I just wondered if I can request more storage space from the admins ! Or what is the process to get a little bit more !
A few years ago I had a double all storage but the site elapsed! So don't know if things have changed !
Thanks in advance for any help

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately with the site being a personal gallery, it would fall under this part of the ToS and thus not be eligible for upgraded space at this time:
ToS said:
Personal Image and Video Galleries
Personal galleries are limited to 500MB of disk space for images and videos.
I noticed that you have some images that are fairly large, you could probably optimize those a fair bit to free space.

yorkshi6

Reaction score
Unfortunately with the site being a personal gallery, it would fall under this part of the ToS and thus not be eligible for upgraded space at this time:

I noticed that you have some images that are fairly large, you could probably optimize those a fair bit to free space.
Thanks Anna would that change if I created a site with joomla to host my photos ! Instead of having photo gallery software installed ! I will take your advice on board and resize the photos as you say they are massive

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
How you choose to display the gallery doesn't change it from being a gallery to something else. It is the fact that it is the images that is the primary content as opposed to images just used to enhance text in an article for instance that makes it a gallery site.

Status
Not open for further replies.