Request to switch theme from cpanel to x10hosting basic

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsqc81x1

Reaction score
Hi. I would like to request for a manual switch from cpanel to x10hosting basic by an admin for my account with cpanel login lsqc81x1. Thanks very much in advance.

lsqc81x1

Reaction score
Problem solved. A posting by redhatx2 in Dead-i member page guided me to a solution.

redhatx2Nevermind, I found a way to change it back using the chrome developer settings. It seems in the option menu of the paper_latern theme for switching themes, only the second option in the menu executes the onchange js code. By changing the value of the option tag on the second option to basic and then clicking on it, I was able to force the theme to switch.

stefy97100

Reaction score
Problem solved. A posting by redhatx2 in Dead-i member page guided me to a solution.

OMG THIS WORKS!!!
In details, if you are using chrome go to the page where you are supposed to change the theme. Right click over the selection box for change the theme and click "Inspect". After that you have to know some html and change the value of the second option tag to "basic".

portappz

Reaction score
OMG THIS WORKS!!!
In details, if you are using chrome go to the page where you are supposed to change the theme. Right click over the selection box for change the theme and click "Inspect". After that you have to know some html and change the value of the second option tag to "basic".
Thank you buddy! I've been trying to revert back for several months now. Lol.

This method does work and can personally attest to this! =)

Just make sure when you're using the Developer Tools in Chome that the applicable HTML code looks like the following:

Change This:

="basic">basic<
="x10x3">x10x3<
To This:

="basic">basic<
="basic">x10x3<
Than go back to the theme selection screen and select "Switch" or "Okay" or whatever the button says and voila! You're back to the original theme..! =)

thefunof

Reaction score
Well, where is this? I cannot find it. All there is is a button tag and I can't find the input tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.