..::| required advice and opinions on my image sharing site |::..

Tom Aaron

Reaction score
Hi

i have hosted a image sharing site on x10. so i need advice and opinion regarding my website
LINK http://imageringo.x10.bz

site name: imageringo
e10cf1ec5a051c9bd1ab68d066df1cf2.png

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Public file uploads are definitely not kosher here -- I can almost guarantee you're going to wind up with a permanently suspended account, either for content (your users are anonymous and can upload anything) or for file hosting. You really ought to read the terms of service and acceptable usage policies, especially if you want to publicize the site in x10Hosting's own forum.

Tom Aaron

Reaction score
thnx for the advice
but my site gives limited size of upload tht is 1mb

and if we talk about file extension tht is supports only jpg png gif bmp and jpeg (same)

and i think it does not let my account to suspend.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Changing a file extension is easy -- do you actually check to see whether it's a valid image format that isn't carrying a payload? And remember that you are responsible for the content of the images even if everything else is kosher -- are you really going to check every image to make sure that it doesn't fall under any illegal or unacceptable (by x10's standards) categories?

That leaves the whole matter of file hosting. As it stands, I don't see a website, just a file upload utility. All files on the server have to be related to your web site. Again, read the ToS and AUS.

Tom Aaron

Reaction score
thnx dude for ur help

i really forgot tha TOS.
it clearly says any type of file hosting is restricted

THNX

sankalpgarud98

Reaction score
essellar has a beautiful point in... remember if u get permanently suspended...then u cant even backup ur files