"resource limit hit!" error never disappears. this error is permanent

Status
Not open for further replies.

woayumi71

Reaction score
I'm getting this error for more, than 12 hours now and it never ends.
What's going on guys?

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

with this kind of hosting service I feel like Leonardo Di Caprio, watching reach people from upper levels escaping with their chiwawas from Titanic, while poor people, who didn't pay, are being flooded by your innovative hosting ideas. We want our sites working, online, green little light, comprende? That is the main idea of this project, right? Than why the hell I'm offline for such a long time now?

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

up!

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you considered the possibility that your site is continually triggering the resource limit? Take a look at the High Resource Usage page on the wiki for information and suggestions. You may be using WordPress plugins that are causing the problem.

woayumi71

Reaction score
sure I did. I've disabled ALL plugins more, than 6 hours ago, but still the same. Site worked well all day long yesterday, with all plugins enabled.
What should I do and how long to suffer?
Thank you. (-:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I was finally able to see your site just now. Your stats plugin has an error showing. Please recheck your plugins because poorly coded plugins, SEO plugins, and sitemap plugins used in Wordpress cause high resource usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.