Review my blog

Discussion in 'Review My Site' started by munim, Dec 10, 2007.

1. munim

munim New Member

Okay, i just have a wordpress blog with a nice theme.. anyway, tell me what you think.. comments on the blog posts are more than welcome.. :)
    http://www.noname01.com

2. Afterburn

Afterburn Guest

Umm content wise is good, but the design is just kinda simple. Nothing really i can rate here but your content is really full and active.

7/10

3. tam-iam

tam-iam New Member

I like simple themes, so no problem for me there. I am not fond of the double nav bar on the right. It gets a little busy.

I don't know why so many blog themes have nav bars on the right when, statistically speaking, people find left nav bars much more user friendly.

One thing I think you should work on, to keep people reading all the way through your posts, is to make shorter paragraphs. Break them up a bit and add a few sub headings. Long paragraphs scare people away.

Other than that, very nice blog. Good job. :biggrin:

4. munim

munim New Member

thanks for the suggestion about breaking up the posts into paragraphs.. i think i'll do that!
    I have a double sidebar cuz I have a lot of stuff to add and I don't want some stuff to loose importance and focus if i put it too down.. don't know.. i'll think about alternate solutions. any ideas?
    about the sidebars, i think its makes more sense if the main content is on the left side and other stuff on the right.. cuz we read read from left to right(?)..
    i don't know!
    Thanks for your comments.