Review My Site

Rate my site!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
You have been warned apoorav. There was no reason to be insulting many of the x10 members and especially the x10 moderator. They may sau it sucked and had illegal warez, but they do have the right to give their opinion as long as it was constructive.

I do believe they are right about it "sucking", but that is kinda harsh for me to say. So, I think it needs some major work. You just won't believe what you could do until you actually put some effort into it. I do not like the fact that you have many different templates on different pages. I know that you have to, since you have joomla on there, but try making your whole site on Joomla using one template. Plus, it doesn't have much content to really review. Get some more stuff on there for your members/clients/etc. to welcome their stay.

Last edited:

apoorav

Reaction score
You have been warned apoorav. There was no reason to be insulting many of the x10 members and especially the x10 moderator. They may sau it sucked and had illegal warez, but they do have the right to give their opinion as long as it was constructive.

I do believe they are right about it "sucking", but that is kinda harsh for me to say. So, I think it needs some major work. You just won't believe what you could do if you actually put some effort into it. I do not like the fact that you have many different templates on different pages. I know tat you have to, since you have joomla on their, but try making your whole site on Joomla using one template. Plus, it doesn't have much content to really review. Get some more stuff on there for your members/clients/etc. to welcome their stay.

I am sorry ! I didnt mean to hurt any one, not any staff or member of X10, The matter was of another thing not of my website! As concerned of my website i already said it was in bad shape, i wanted only suggestions for it not bad comments or cheap words, as i dont use them for any other website.
So plz dont misinterprete my words i dont want to insult anybody, but i will not get insulted by any one and will give straight answers to them in future also.

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
Sheesh dude, insulting a moderator isn't the smartest thing to do, not only that but you also managed to insult the X10 staff at the same time. This thread is about your site, not for you to go about insulting others... Okay, about your site, I would lose the widget things, they make it look really unprofessional and by showing my IP and location (which was wrong by the way) it makes it look like your some sort of stalker or something... There really isn't anything else to say, there isn't any content in the site, just links to outside sites. The layout is okay, but it seems kind of generic and isn't spectacular. Just my humble opinion

If he wishes to be that way then its fine, he cannot get the valuable reviews that I provide. I don't mind if he keeps being so rude, but I will care if others start providing him reviews while he is being so nasty. So apoorav if you are ready to start acting semi-profesional and not be so rude I will gladly help you and give you an in depth review and give you ideas on how to better your website.

~!Coldfirezz

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i wanted only suggestions for it not bad comments

Well, if it's bad (and I think it is) you will get bad comments. You can't expect everyone to like it.

Last edited:

Darasen

Reaction score
It looks like Frontpage vomited. I would be kinder or more helpful but the spam PM disinclines me to do so.

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
Aprooav I am wanning you now that if you do not stop PMing people I will have your PM privileges banned and possibly banned from x10. This is your wanning.

~Coldfirezz

lair360

Reaction score
Aprooav I am wanning you now that if you do not stop PMing people I will have your PM privileges banned and possibly banned from x10. This is your wanning.

~Coldfirezz

@admin and moderator: I am very sorry and deeply sorry to say this! But, please forgive me if I am trying to be harsh. But, what I am going to do is correct your warning to apoorav so that he can understand...

I am totally sorry... :(

----------------------------------
Coldfirezz: Aprooav, I am warning you now that if you do not stop "PMing" people, I will have your "PM privileges" banned and possibly banned from x10. This is your warning.

apoorav

Reaction score

~Coldfirezz

I have PM people when i dont know its not allowed, as soon as i was informed i stop PM, moderator can see my account.